Gaming what firmware

evilwithin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi am looking for a wii game that has the 4.3 update installed on it as i m8 of mine wants his updated but has not got a internet connection he wants to buy a game with it on and update it that way any help would be great cheers
ohmy.gif
it got to be a pal game not ntsc

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
evilwithin said:
hi am looking for a wii game that has the 4.3 update installed on it as i m8 of mine wants his updated but has not got a internet connection he wants to buy a game with it on and update it that way any help would be great cheers
ohmy.gif
it got to be a pal game not ntsc

Why the need to update?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
zizer said:
it is cool if you have latest sys menu , lol
...even though that system menu looks and feels EXACTLY the same as before?

@evilwithin: what firmware is he currently on? If he is below 4.1, there is actually something to gain (though not much). But 4.2 and 4.3 do nothing special, even if he has no intention of hacking it whatsoever.

From the games...yeah, the latest games come with it (no matter what region). Donkey kong country returns certainly has it, and I'm 95% sure of black ops as well. But honestly, it's better for him to check what (recent) game he wants to buy, and then check the internet which firmware it comes with.

evilwithin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so any new game from sep 2010 or somethink will have the 4.3 update on it as dont want to waste the money on the game if not
smile.gif

hamato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
4.3 System menu update is useless : unless you want to hack with difficulties ><

4.3 IOS updates can be nice : newest DVD and VC/WW games, online channels ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill