Hacking what features does your fav flash cart have

what is your fav flash cart

  • r4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cyclone

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • itouch

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • super card

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • m3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ez-flash

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

mew and lugia

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
53
Country
United States
go here------>all info you need for pokemon
yaynds.gif
gba.gif
 
I voted Supercard it has 1 feature I love because I make my own cheats.. and Real time!!! fully changeble cheats are wicked

anyway the SC has..

Tripple Boot option for 3 Firmwares.. SC,DSTT,Yasu
Switching from one OS to another instantly or choose at boot-up by holding x or y
Multi save slots
Very quick game fixes (even still do this for their slot2 range)
RealTimeSave
RealTimeBook/Guide
RealTime Cheat Engine
 
rasputin said:
I voted Supercard it has 1 feature I love because I make my own cheats.. and Real time!!! fully changeble cheats are wicked

anyway the SC has..

Tripple Boot option for 3 Firmwares.. SC,DSTT,Yasu
Switching from one OS to another instantly or choose at boot-up by holding x or y
Multi save slots
Very quick game fixes (even still do this for their slot2 range)
RealTimeSave
RealTimeBook/Guide
RealTime Cheat Engine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News