
SNEmulDS is best for SNES emu on DS. Another place to learn about the various emu's on GBA and DS is www.pocketheaven.com
They may be a little less sarcastic there too, LOL.


You fail at Web browsing.OMG...I saw that screenshot...and I discovered my firefox adblock plus extension is blocking that toolbar! Here I was wondering why the search function was so hidden away!
It works on my M3 Simply, so it's possible with a slot-1 solution.SNEmulDS is best for SNES emu on DS. Another place to learn about the various emu's on GBA and DS is www.pocketheaven.com
They may be a little less sarcastic there too, LOL.
![]()
Does the SNEmulDS work with a slot-1 solution, or would I have to have a slot-2 for that?
Also, thanks for the link.
SNEmulDS is best for SNES emu on DS. Another place to learn about the various emu's on GBA and DS is www.pocketheaven.com
They may be a little less sarcastic there too, LOL.
![]()
Does the SNEmulDS work with a slot-1 solution, or would I have to have a slot-2 for that?
Also, thanks for the link.