What emulators are out there? and best?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by gamermole, Jun 22, 2007.

1. gamermole
    OP

gamermole Banned

Banned
    May 12, 2007
    ok all im wondering what emulators are out there for the ds. and if theres say 2 emulators for the snes which one is best, for sound framerate etc.

2. lilfrankie

lilfrankie GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2006
    Netherlands
    I noticed nobody had the interest to respond to your.. well.. kinda dumb question.. Maybe you should try the Stickies in the top of the tread list? They are inportant, so that's why they are stickies.. [​IMG]

3. dice

dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

Former Staff
    Oct 26, 2002
    England
    or search the boards...

[​IMG]

4. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    SNEmulDS is best for SNES emu on DS. Another place to learn about the various emu's on GBA and DS is www.pocketheaven.com

They may be a little less sarcastic there too, LOL.

5. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    [​IMG]

Does the SNEmulDS work with a slot-1 solution, or would I have to have a slot-2 for that?

Also, thanks for the link.

6. Glacius0

Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 27, 2005
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    OMG...I saw that screenshot...and I discovered my firefox adblock plus extension is blocking that toolbar! Here I was wondering why the search function was so hidden away!

Edit: um..anyone know how to fix this without disabling adblock plus? Can't seem to get it to work.
    Edit2: Never mind, got it [​IMG] I added gbatemp.net to the list of exceptions

7. Retal

Retal GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2007
    England              Sex: Daily
    You fail at Web browsing.

8. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    It works on my M3 Simply, so it's possible with a slot-1 solution.

9. damnet

damnet GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2006
    Brazil

Yep, it has DLDI support, works great, the best snes emu for the ds by a long shot, plays SOM, CT almost perfectly WITH sound.

10. inovermyheadd

inovermyheadd Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2006
    why do some of you have to be so unpleasant? Isn't the point of a forum to spread knowledge to the masses? Isn't it inevitable that information will be repeated as newcomers come with their questions? Instead of being unkind one might consider ignoring thread that seem to you as repeat topics. Other people would be glad to answer questions related to common matters, not just for the sake of community aid, but to reinforce knowledge that they have been very presently exposed to.

"It is by teaching that we teach ourselves, by relating that we observe, by affirming that we examine, by showing that we look, by writing that we think, by pumping that we draw water into the well." - Henri-FrИdИric Amiel

11. inovermyheadd

inovermyheadd Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2006
    oh, btw gamermole, if you have any other questions about emulation feel free to send a me a msg.