Hacking What does the N-Card Slot 2 do?

prism1029

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does the N-Card Slot 2 do? I ordered a Ezflash 3 in 1 expansion GBA card from DealExtreme.com and an N-Card Slot 2 GBA card is what I found in the box. Does these things do the same thing or have I been screwed over?

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
The n-card slot-2 is only used to exchange data to and from a PC, the Ezflash 3 in 1 expansion pack is just used for external Ram or GBA compatibility so yh i think you have been screwed over, just make a complaint.

daclueless

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I also ordered an 3 in 1 EZ card and got an N-CARD instead. I believe they had a shippment of got sent out instead of the 3 in 1 EZ Card.

Still waiting for reply from them.

PS: I will update the link so people know how well the DealExtreme.com handle it (Always good to see how company handle problems)

================================================
Responds #1 from them -
Apologies for the item being wrong. Please mail your item to our USA Defective Product Drop Box via the cheapest way with tracking number (address below).

Before you mail, send us the total expected shipping cost so that we can record and process a return shipping reimbursement for you. Then, e-mail us your tracking number and the actual postage spent. Upon the delivery of the returned package, a replacement unit and the return shipping reimbursement will be sent to you.

VERY Important: please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following items:

1. Your order number,
2. sku numbers returned and quantity, and
3. a short description of the problem(s) of the defective unit.

This note will help expediting the processing time for you. Thank you.

USA Return Address:

S CHEN | DealExtreme
8345 NW 66TH ST #8247
MIAMI FL 33166-2626

If you have any questions on the return, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.

================================================================================
====

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to