Hacking what does Multi3 (& Multi5 & Multi7) mean?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i learn more about canadians every day! by the way... is it true your favorite sport is hockey, your favorite food is maple syrup, and you live in an endless winter?

Yup. Stereotypical, but true in some points.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It's one of my favourites, I know it has multi Which I have no use for except with out of region games, English is the only language I know so having to select english every time I played it was annoying

Not like recent games loading directly on system language :P

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i learn more about canadians every day! by the way... is it true your favorite sport is hockey, your favorite food is maple syrup, and you live in an endless winter?

Go screw your stereotypical quotes we don't live in igloo's we get the same weather as the state of new york, I can't stand watching sports and i'd rather play a good game of street football. and my favorite food is a medium rare steak

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go screw your stereotypical quotes we don't live in igloo's we get the same weather as the state of new york, I can't stand watching sports and i'd rather play a good game of street football. and my favorite food is a medium rare steak

almost exactly the same, except instead of wanting to watch sports i want to play video games! because thats all we americans do, eat chips, play world of warcraft, and drink 24 liter bottles of sodas in minutes.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
If there was a a save system for language selection I would have loved ubisoft for that but no you must select your language every time. Also the GC release was the only release without online play

Many other games have this system though.

almost exactly the same, except instead of wanting to watch sports i want to play video games! because thats all we americans do, eat chips, play world of warcraft, and drink 24 liter bottles of sodas in minutes.
What the fuck dude?!

Reactions: daxtsu

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I don't want to watch a group of men get all sweaty playing a sport i'd rather be out there myself playing it. I longboard, I play soccer i'm not a huge fan of hockey, i'd rather play a game of football then anything else

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many other games have this system though.

What the fuck dude?!

nothing, its some sterotype a british friend of mine heard, it took him a month to understand it wasnt true, i just found it hilarious how american sterotypes like that drift around britain. me and my friends joke about it, kind of like some strange inside joke.

and i guess that means that stereotype doesnt drift across canada, too...

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
nothing, its some sterotype a british friend of mine heard, it took him a month to understand it wasnt true, i just found it hilarious how american sterotypes like that drift around britain. me and my friends joke about it, kind of like some strange inside joke.

Lol yeah, just like Brits dinking tea everydays and speaking Shakespeare's english.

But this is getting off topic.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this classic in multi 3?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 186

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
One could talk all day about how confusing this is. It's perhaps most noticeable on Nintendo systems, for US games to seemingly pointlessly lose existing translations.
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess comes to mind. Multi3 on Wii, English only on Gamecube. Yet the Wii version released first. :blink:

Then you have lucky unexpected multi5's, like Mario Tennis Power Tour or Tales of Hearts R.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: New Myoo.