• I don't (state reason)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Which one do you use? I have both. I am using the sock I just got with a "Starter Pack" (the screen protectors are actually good and easy to apply!)

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I suppose it makes sense I use armour plating
smile.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Capdase Black Silicon Case
ndsl-capdase-silicon-bk-c03l.jpg

The white DS looks stupid in it. I naturally have a black. It protects like nobodys biz but! it lets some dirt and dust in...and the DS it self has scratchs because of this. It keeps grubby finger prints off the shiny blackness though...thats a pet peeve of mine. Still its better then nothing as I'm sure my DS would be really screwed up if I didn't have this. it does come with a silicon GBA port cover (actually its a GBA sized chunk of silicon) small covers for the power port and headphone port..which naturally are lost within days. But I think its neat =)

If I put a protective skin on the DS before I bought this then I would be even happier with it.

Topfragger

Trophies
XP
Country
i protect it in my pocket too, the DS is tough as nails and fits in pockets very well....
i think protective casings and all this stuff is just for paranoid twats that companies will take advantage of to make money from.

a small zipper case is okay for travel though, but for other times just keep it in ya pocket!

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
I was using a Dragon Guard Mask, until I noticed some particles managed to slip in and stuck between the case and DS surface, caused a few small holes on on my DS, the snug fit also left a few marks on it.
frown.gif
Never trust hard cases after that, then I ordered Bestskinsever full body cover, now it is as good as new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Remember when RiiShop was a thing?