sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet/the-2...te-Total/Detail

I love these skins, absolutely love them. I have them on my iPod and all of the DSs I've bought. Don't add much bulk, prevent scratches, are easy to take off and the company that sells them is also really cool (They sent me a free skin for my phone just because the mail man screwed up)! I couldn't recommend them enough.

BioHazardN00B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a Nerf Armor on my DS, And some 20$ (I Know) screen protectors i got off of amazon, that are washable and kick ass. I Also have an Airform (Airfoam?) Whatever case, And a gamestop deluxe case.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
rjbr2000 said:
Which one do you use? I have both. I am using the sock I just got with a "Starter Pack" (the screen protectors are actually good and easy to apply!)
I'm using this case

dscase.JPG

My DS Lite is looking like new!

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seeing how I have an old DS unit, I have this weird blue camera-case like thing that will hold the DS, six games, and has a little bungee-mesh pouch to hold GBA games or whatnot. It does moderately well, though seeing how I never take my M3 slot-2 out of it, it just plain refuses to fit sometimes.

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple pouches that I use... One Nintendo one that has all my games... And one that carries just my essentials, it's actually a Harajuku Lovers pouch... Depending on the situation I will change cases.

Also I have a crystal case and then a hard Intec case both of which I use from time to time, though currently my crystal case is seeing more use.

I also have screen protectors! I like to keep my stuff looking new and all together if you know what I mean!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up