• Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_171835

Andrecito77 said:
I am also working on an online version of my program with even BETTER FEATURES!!!

On top of this I am going to make what is called a Development Studio. So for $30 (Price May Go Down or Up) you will get an Upgraded version of the program that includes a specialized Text Editor ONLY for my program, (Hard to Explain) An Image editor, similar to Photoshop (Only Better
wink.gif
) and Finally what I call "The Advanced PokeText" Yes, it can edit the text of ANY POKEMON GAME TO DATE (Including HG/SS).

I KNEW it. Every program like this requires the user to give extra money for better features. Like suggested before implement a Donate button instead of ask for money for upgraded features.

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blackdragonbahamut said:
when will there be a beta version announced? it's hard to decide as long as there isn't any material to rate:.
but the idea is good, if you stand until the end :respect:.

The beta will be in about a month! So subscribe to my Youtube, "Andrecito77" and keep on checking here for updates!

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am going to ask a weird favor for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU OUT THERE!

I want someone to tell me EXACTLY what this file says. Yes it is encrypted and so is the text inside. The resulting text will be PLAIN English. I want to test DSGaminator's security output. Why would I want to do this you ask? The first person to crack it will get a free copy of the DSGaminator Development Kit. (The one that will cost $30) If you find out what it says then post it right here in this post!
You Only have 1 week starting October 8th.
Good Luck! or not...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S238HPPF

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here I will give you guys a clue.... Change the .dat to .txt.
Then the actuall file is encrypted TWICE with two different encryptions and the actuall text is encrypted 3 times with different encryptions! GOOD Luck and thanks!

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*NEWS UPDATE*

After TONS of people badgering me for a demo of the program I will give out a demo. Sorry but no it will not be of the main program because it still needs tons of work, but I will be showing you guys a demo of the text editor I was talking about. Of course that isn't done either but it will show you kinda what the program looks like and such. I will be giving the demo out in about a week so keep posted. Also subscribe to my Youtube for more Info vids (I have only made 1 so far) its www.youtube.com/user/andrecito77

*NEWS UPDATE*

D

Deleted_171835

Andrecito77 said:
*The Contest Has ended!*

No one was able to crack it.. that is kinda sad...

But if anyone still wants to crack it, go for it! But I won't give you a prize!
Thanks!

....Meh. I'll attempt to crack it. Maybe I'll succeed!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Andrecito77 said:
*The Contest Has ended!*

No one was able to crack it.. that is kinda sad...

But if anyone still wants to crack it, go for it! But I won't give you a prize!
Thanks!

I think the fact that nobody posted means nobody tried to crack it. Why? Because nobody cares, and at this point the thread is one big advertisement for a $30 program nobody is going to bother using in the end anyway. The fact that you think anybody cares is sad.

I mean, christ, you made FIVE POSTS IN A ROW. Nobody is interested, take your advertising elsewhere.

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha, Law your description below your avatar is SO correct for you! And If you don't care then DON'T POST HERE!!!! If you were a normal person and you wanted to say you didn't like this program you would say it after the program came out and after you used it. But of course you post in a thread "going against" my program for what? What do you gain? Attention. Stop. This goes to anyone looking at this thread and any other thread in the whole world. Stop. Stop wanting attention, stop making people feel bad, stop being jerks, stop judging things by their covers... oh wait, my program isn't even out yet AND YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY PISSED OFF!! Well now I am pissed off, and I don't care how many stupid ribbons you have under your avatar or how old you are or if you are an admin, you are being JERKS. There are maybe 5-10 people who have posted in either of my DSGaminator threads that actually say, "You know what? I will see where this guy can go. If he messes up then I will make his life terrible. If not then well Wow good job." For most of you I don't know why you are jerks, but I do know one thing... ITS DUMB. Oh and the fact that anyone cares about my program or they at least say nice things is because they have balls. And you know whats really sad? You.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Andrecito77 said:
Hahaha, Law your description below your avatar is SO correct for you! And If you don't care then DON'T POST HERE!!!! If you were a normal person and you wanted to say you didn't like this program you would say it after the program came out and after you used it. But of course you post in a thread "going against" my program for what? What do you gain? Attention. Stop. This goes to anyone looking at this thread and any other thread in the whole world. Stop. Stop wanting attention, stop making people feel bad, stop being jerks, stop judging things by their covers... oh wait, my program isn't even out yet AND YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY PISSED OFF!! Well now I am pissed off, and I don't care how many stupid ribbons you have under your avatar or how old you are or if you are an admin, you are being JERKS. There are maybe 5-10 people who have posted in either of my DSGaminator threads that actually say, "You know what? I will see where this guy can go. If he messes up then I will make his life terrible. If not then well Wow good job." For most of you I don't know why you are jerks, but I do know one thing... ITS DUMB. Oh and the fact that anyone cares about my program or they at least say nice things is because they have balls. And you know whats really sad? You.

Yep, I'm the attention whore. I'm the one bumping my own thread four times in succession because I desperately want people to read it.

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha need to go back to Kindergarten to learn how to count? I Bumped this thread ONCE and the other one ONCE. Thats TWICE and not in succession. If you don't take a Hint please don't post in this thread anymore.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Andrecito77 said:
Hahaha need to go back to Kindergarten to learn how to count? I Bumped this thread ONCE and the other one ONCE. Thats TWICE and not in succession. If you don't take a Hint please don't post in this thread anymore.

I wasn't going to post in this thread again, but since you let the insults fly: Perhaps you need to go back to Kindergarten and learn how to read (HURR HURR HURR LOOK AT HOW FUNNY I AM).

35i4mu0.png

p_edit.gif

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Andrecito77 said:

I wasn't going to post in this thread again, but since you let the insults fly: Perhaps you need to go back to Kindergarten and learn how to read (HURR HURR HURR LOOK AT HOW FUNNY I AM)

35i4mu0.png

HAHAHA. First of all I thought you were talking about my *BUMP* posts. Also you are so experienced you should know that nothing Bumps a News post! Lastly I am wrongly treating this thread as a Blog of sorts Updating whats happening with my program. Bug Off.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Andrecito77 said:
HAHAHA. First of all I thought you were talking about my *BUMP* posts. Also you are so experienced you should know that nothing Bumps a News post! Lastly I am wrongly treating this thread as a Blog of sorts Updating whats happening with my program. Bug Off.

Then use the blog section.

A bump is a post that elevates a thread to the top of the forum (or in this case, to bring it to the front page because you want views), in this case you didn't need to make a seperate post (which was a bump) to post the news, because there's this handy little EDIT button. Now let's take a look at the actual thread.

Hmm, welp doesn't look like you've posted any real progress at all. No screens, no real information. Nice development blog you've got here.

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Andrecito77 said:

Hmm, welp doesn't look like you've posted any real progress at all. No screens, no real information. Nice development blog you've got here.

You are right. Why do you think I am doing the Text Editor Demo??? And for the 20TH TIME MOST OF MY PROGRESS HAS BEEN CODE RELATED NOT VISUAL!!

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Andrecito77 said:
Law said:
Andrecito77 said:

You are right. Why do you think I am doing the Text Editor Demo??? And for the 20TH TIME MOST OF MY PROGRESS HAS BEEN CODE RELATED NOT VISUAL!!

*CURRENT FEATURES*

It will include a Wizard to quickly make games.
A Help function that is update-able VIA internet.
Send texts to phone when updates are available.
All basic functions of a DS Game Maker.
Able to edit actual code

*CURRENT FEATURES*

Current features, which means it already has those, right? Show us that. Show us what you can do. Show us snippets of your annotated code if you really need to.

Andrecito77

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Andrecito77 said:
Law said:
Andrecito77 said:

Current features, which means it already has those, right? Show us that. Show us what you can do. Show us snippets of your annotated code if you really need to.

Okay. I really don't want to display any code thats really important but I will show you one thing: This is the code that executes when the main form shows. I may add more later.

Code Box @ Right Now
Public Class Main

Private Sub Main_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
If Screen.AllScreens.Count >= 2 Then
If MsgBox("You have more than 1 screen. Would you like to use the special 2 screen features?", MsgBoxStyle.Question + MsgBoxStyle.YesNo, Screen.AllScreens.Count & " Screens") = MsgBoxResult.Yes Then
My.Settings.TwoScreens = True
My.Settings.Save()
ElseIf MsgBoxResult.No Then
End If
End If

If My.Settings.CompatabilityView = False Then
If MsgBox("Compatability View is turned off. Would you like to turn it on?", MsgBoxStyle.YesNo + MsgBoxStyle.Information) = MsgBoxResult.Yes Then
My.Settings.CompatabilityView = True
My.Settings.Save()
Application.Restart()
ElseIf MsgBoxResult.No Then
End If
ElseIf My.Settings.CompatabilityView = True Then
Me.Size = Screen.PrimaryScreen.WorkingArea.Size
Me.WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized
End If

If My.Settings.IsFirstTime = True Then
MsgBox("Welcome to DSGaminator. You will find that in less than a week, you will have an amazing game/application for your Nintendo DS/DSi. DSGaminator is your best choice for Nintendo DS/DSi Development because it has something for everyone. If you know how to code and you want to see the code for the game, go right ahead. If you have'nt the slightest idea on how to code, then we have an amazing UI that helps you with your coding. All-in-all with DSGaminator you will produce a product which will stand a lifetime.", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Welcome to DSGaminator")
My.Settings.IsFirstTime = False
My.Settings.Save()
Else
End If

My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey(".DSTx").SetValue("", "DSGaminator Text File")
My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey("DSGaminator Text File\shell\open\command").SetValue("", Application.ExecutablePath & " %1")
My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey("DSGaminator Text File\DefaultIcon").SetValue("", Application.ExecutablePath)
My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey(".dsgi").SetValue("", "DSGaminator Project File")
My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey("DSGaminator Project File\shell\open\command").SetValue("", Application.ExecutablePath & " %1")
My.Computer.Registry.ClassesRoot.CreateSubKey("DSGaminator Project File\DefaultIcon").SetValue("", Application.ExecutablePath)

Dim Arguments As String = Command()
Dim tempstr As String = Arguments.Replace("""", "")
If tempstr = String.Empty Then
TextEditor.Show()
Exit Sub
End If
Dim SR As New System.IO.StreamReader(tempstr)
Try
Dim project As String
project = SR.ReadToEnd()
If project.Contains("[TextEditorFile]") = True Then
My.Settings.TextLocation = tempstr
My.Settings.Save()
My.Settings.Reload()
MsgBox(My.Settings.TextLocation)
TextEditor.Show()
End If

MsgBox("Sorry, Invalid DSGaminator File!")
Exit Sub
Catch ex As Exception
Me.Focus()
MsgBox(ex.ToString, MsgBoxStyle.Critical, "Error Opening File...")
End Try

End Sub
End Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass