What do you think about 0shippingzone?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by EvangelionEX, Dec 18, 2010.

Dec 18, 2010
  1. EvangelionEX
    OP

Member EvangelionEX GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Like, is it "trustable"?

2. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Gamekool.com is also really good. I got flashcarts from them multiple of times and always received them in a week or less.

3. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
    Thanks for the suggestions and Supercard DSTWO does not come with some flashing device right? Because I heard you can just download the file and replace it or something and then it is compatible with DSi 1.4.1U I don't need any DS/DSL to flash right?

4. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    I have ordered from 0SZ many times before in the past and I have gotten just about everything I ever ordered in about 2 weeks and I live all the way in Massachusetts, so I can confirm that they are a cheap, reliable, and fast site to order from.

5. Pyrmon

Member Pyrmon Burnin' Monkey Love

Canada
    I have ordered flashcarts from 0shippingzone several times before, and I was always satisfied with what I received. I only had a problem once(with a faulty MicroSD) and their support was great. They sent me a new one. I later discovered that the faulty one would work in my R4(which I bough last week), but no need to tell them that, right?

6. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
    So, I am about to order at 0shippingzone when I see the HK/China regular mail(free shipping no tracking id) so I was wondering what does that mean?

Is it that they ship by HK/China regular mail but because of no tracking id they give you free shipping? But nonetheless it will still deliver here right?

And Gamekool, how does it deliver to me? By mail?

7. Evo.lve

Member Evo.lve All that you could be.

Australia
    This means that they will ship with China Post/Hong Kong Postal Service, and that they won't give you a tracking number. Which means you'll have no idea where your parcel is, my recommendation is to get the Registered option, which lets you track it.

8. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
    Well, alright thanks for your help! But I decided to buy at Gamekool. It has two payment method it seems. One is Paypal and one is Credit card? Well, is there any difference? As in, the time to process or security issues etc?

9. Wombo Combo

Member Wombo Combo That Ain't Falco

United States
    Went to their site today and it tried to download a virus infected PDF upon visit. Nod32 blocked it it was a PDF trojan from a pdf exploit so either they were hacked or tried to infect my system and yes it was from that site 100% sure because I was browsing on a fresh install of Windows 7 and up to date NOD32 and I'm not a noob on Windows security.

10. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
    Well, I've decided to buy on Gamekool already (:

I only have a few questions for Gamekool up till now so I hope really hope you people can help XD

1) Is there any difference between paying with Paypal or Bank Transfer(Visa/Mastercards) In terms of security and speed of processing?

2) Does Gamekool provide shipping to WORLDWIDE(Shipping to any parts of the world)?

3) Creating Paypal account. Will I need to pay some monthly fees or something etc? I mean like, need money to create account or similar?

4) YES I KNOW I'M A PAIN. BUT I AM STILL WORRIED. =.= Not that I don't trust you but I need confirmation with this. SCDS2 does not need ANY DS/DSL to flash and can work on any firmware(1.4.1U) DSi right? What is the recommended size for the memory card(I will be ordering on Gamekool along with it or buy seperate)

THANKS IN ADVANCE. Sorry if I'm really a pain in the butt [​IMG]

11. ars25

Member ars25 I like tacos and pie

United States

12. ars25

Member ars25 I like tacos and pie

United States

13. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
    Paypal account SOLELY for shopping online. It's free right? The site stated there so I wanna double confirm.

14. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
    Alright. I just bought Supercard DSTWO at Gamekool. May I know after paying from Paypal is there anything I would still need to do?

I have not yet verified yet(but I think it's still useable) so I guess it's okay right?

EDIT: Oh and on my Gamekool's account they stated it's still processing but I've already paid so it's normal right?

15. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
  16. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    what do you mean you have not verified yet? You need to link your paypal account to your credit card in order to have faster payment processing, also processing can mean currency or shipping processing.

17. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
    Well, what I mean is that my card is not confirmed. And Gamekool just state there processing. I checked my Paypal account, it says Payment Status is complete.

18. DigitalDeviant

Member DigitalDeviant GBAtemp Addict

United States
    perhaps their still processing your payment, it happens. Have you tried contacting them?

19. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
    Well, I just did. Now I'm waiting for the reply. And I checked my invoice, they stated Paypal payment is complete but Order Status is still processing.

20. EvangelionEX
    OP

Singapore
    Anybody knows why? [​IMG]

EDIT: It's shipped out! I received an email from Gamekool and they told me it's ship out! GEEZ I'M SO HAPPY.