What do you guys do for fun?

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I usually play in a vanilla Minecraft server, and just grind diamonds. Unfortunately my mine is outside a softborder, and chunks there will be re-generated in the next update, which sucks. I also lost a shulker with
64 diamonds worth of XP bottles for my mending pickaxe. Awful!
I also enjoy playing TF2, recently Demoknight with the Skullcutter, the re-skin of the Ali Baba's Wee Booties, and the Tide Turner, or just going on a rampage with Phlog Pyro. Or just what my team needs.
Other than that, I sometimes tinker around with photos, on Photoshop, listening to music, downloading movies and making a collection, etc.
That, and browsing GBAtemp, as well as Youtube.

Last edited by dAVID_,

megaswablu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like playing melee and other fighting games. Used to play TF2 and OW competitively. Ride my pennyboard. Hangout with fam. Watch wrestling. Browse reddit. Sometimes I mess around in Ableton and practice the piano sometimes.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Read gbatemp, chat with friends, get drunk, watch YouTube videos or TV.
Occasionally I program or tinker with hardware, or play around with music making in the hopes of getting good at it.
Gaming is actually one of the things I do the least these days. But occasionally I will binge game for a week or two if there's a new (or old) game I get hooked on or I'm playing an online game with a friend.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Music Binge
- Gaming
- Social Medias/GBATemp
- Sleeping
- Sleeping but in grass
- Running
- Chess (Even though I'm pretty bad)

Reactions: WeedZ

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently started painting and I'm pretty good at it. Other then video games I enjoy movies and playing with my cats.

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prepare/cook foods, sleep, putter around the house, play with the dogs, hang around, play with my wife, sleep, drink beer & play video games, whack off, plague the taco trucks, sleep in the garden, more dogs, stare off into space, play with action figures/rubber monsters, more wife, wander the streets....

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hack/repair consoles as well.
Repairing all sorts of tech: smartphones, computers, anything tech related basically. (I do this as a side job/hobby)
Lately BloodBorne has been stealing all of my time (and my patience :nayps3:)

As for basic stuff: Play with meh cats, help my sisters in law, fucking my bf, bitching (lots of it) and... yeah
Pretty much it.

Kilo_SSK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I glue and paint tiny ass plastic and paint them cautiously until it looks like a tank, and spend time running around in the woods being shot little plastic pellets at. Fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0