Hardware What do you expect from Nintendos new handheld?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luanking
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,905
  • Replies Replies 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah.. remember how long it took them to make the 3ds stable? it'll take them a while to find the formula
I don't think so. If anything the next Nintendo handheld will be even more stable(tm) than the 3DS is right now, because they now know what to do and what not to do in terms of security.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hobbledehoy899
That's the browser version, there have been updates where it hasn't been updated.
that last number is only the browser? i thought it was the NVer or whatever.. which is what gets spoofed to use the eshop on older firms i think
 
I don't think so. If anything the next Nintendo handheld will be even more stable(tm) than the 3DS is right now, because they now know what to do and what not to do in terms of security.

Yeah, maybe the reason the 3DS is to slow is because they patch to many things frequently. I mean think about the PS4/PS3/XBOX360/XBOX1, they all put the update on there hard drive, but the 3DS puts it on a flash and maybe that flash is getting worn out of all the updates to block hacks, flashcarts, and browser issues. They try, but we make it harder... :sleep:
 
Off: I really think that OP's reporting everyone right now thinking: OMG I'll show them so hard!

*meanwhile faps furiously*
 
Yeah, maybe the reason the 3DS is to slow is because they patch to many things frequently. I mean think about the PS4/PS3/XBOX360/XBOX1, they all put the update on there hard drive, but the 3DS puts it on a flash and maybe that flash is getting worn out of all the updates to block hacks, flashcarts, and browser issues. They try, but we make it harder... :sleep:
I remember the major dashboard change for the 360.. i miss the old cards style, now it's a windows 8 start menu.
 
Spiderman+thread_a6a134_5320101.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News