Hardware What do you expect from Nintendos new handheld?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

nah.. remember how long it took them to make the 3ds stable? it'll take them a while to find the formula
I don't think so. If anything the next Nintendo handheld will be even more stable(tm) than the 3DS is right now, because they now know what to do and what not to do in terms of security.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899
D

Deleted User

That's the browser version, there have been updates where it hasn't been updated.
that last number is only the browser? i thought it was the NVer or whatever.. which is what gets spoofed to use the eshop on older firms i think

SockNaste

My Little Pony Fetish
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.theuselessweb.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so. If anything the next Nintendo handheld will be even more stable(tm) than the 3DS is right now, because they now know what to do and what not to do in terms of security.

Yeah, maybe the reason the 3DS is to slow is because they patch to many things frequently. I mean think about the PS4/PS3/XBOX360/XBOX1, they all put the update on there hard drive, but the 3DS puts it on a flash and maybe that flash is getting worn out of all the updates to block hacks, flashcarts, and browser issues. They try, but we make it harder... :sleep:

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Off: I really think that OP's reporting everyone right now thinking: OMG I'll show them so hard!

*meanwhile faps furiously*

D

Deleted User

Yeah, maybe the reason the 3DS is to slow is because they patch to many things frequently. I mean think about the PS4/PS3/XBOX360/XBOX1, they all put the update on there hard drive, but the 3DS puts it on a flash and maybe that flash is getting worn out of all the updates to block hacks, flashcarts, and browser issues. They try, but we make it harder... :sleep:
I remember the major dashboard change for the 360.. i miss the old cards style, now it's a windows 8 start menu.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spiderman+thread_a6a134_5320101.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users