Hacking what do I need to update inorder to game on 11.4.0.37

LeeJoonKee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed both cfw/b9s back in may or june. haven't touch the 3ds ever since, just curious what do I need to do in order to play on multiplayer again? I heard u cant use homebrew launcher in the 11.6 so I'm a bit hesitate on the update. just want to find out before going in.

thank you

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed both cfw/b9s back in may or june. haven't touch the 3ds ever since, just curious what do I need to do in order to play on multiplayer again? I heard u cant use homebrew launcher in the 11.6 so I'm a bit hesitate on the update. just want to find out before going in.

thank you
Userland Homebrew is different than CFW and Rosalina. As long as you have CFW, upgrading is safe.

Also anything that works on 11.4 works on 11.6.

D

Deleted User

You are fine if you are on the latest Version of b9s, cfw. You should install Rosalina if you didn´t already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Roll them little snake eyes in