What did you do on new year's eve?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was home alone for most of it because my parents and 8 month old brother had to go to the hospital because he got sick.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
ditched my parents while they were in san francisco, transfered around a few trains and busses and reached my girlfriend in Oakland and spent the night with her - best time in my life until I got back home.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Spent half an hour waiting for a bus that didn't show up, caught the next one then got stranded when my connection didn't show up either (the Christmas timetable authors need shooting, no way was that saturday service). Got a taxi the rest of the way to a friend's house. It wasn't a great party but I suppose it could've been worse. Stayed there overnight to avoid crazy taxi fares, got no sleep whatsoever (curse people who snore!) and I have to somehow wake up before 7am for work tomorrow. What fun.

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My baby wouldn't go to sleep so I stayed up watching to catch a predator while trying to put her asleep. I had never seen the show before and it has really gathered my interest.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
We had a little party here with my family and some friends.. I drank a lot of champagne and don't remember well what happened..
unsure.gif

I remember singing and dancing with my auntie like a retarded.. well.. it was fun
grog.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Went to a little party.
My brother got drunk, and threw up on his self - twice.
So, I left that "party" fast. Smoking cartons on cigarettes and binge drinking isn't my type of fun.

I spent the rest of the night on GBAtemp and IRC
tongue.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nothing, since I had an operation on my mouth to take out my wisdom teeth + 2 random extra ones. It sucked. =/

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Well this year I was with my family and lots of other relatives and cousins and such. They came to our place at about 7-8 and we started to eat short after that (man was I hungry!
nyanya.gif
) After about an hour of eating I swore to myself never to eat again....a promise which broke after about 10 minutes. So anyways i played some mario galaxy and stuff with my cousins and when it was like 11.45 we all went outside. When the clock hit 12 the place went mad (since there are hellof a lot of appartments here there were tons of people).It was really exciting to watch all the fireworks and stuff...for about the first 3 minutes, after that everything went bananas...
ph34r.gif

Not only does my 14 year old cousin decide to light a rocket (one of those big ones with a big bang and lotsa colours), but he also decides that it would be a good idea to hold it in his hand while lighting it. I see this about 3 meters away and i rush to him, grab the rocket and fling it away and yell "get behind a fucking tree". About half a second after screaming tree the rocket launched the opposite direction (thank god) and went between the legs of some 45-50 year-ish man, which I instantly find out is brittish since he started yelling "you fucking wanker" to me just after the rocket exploded about 2 seconds after passing him by. So he starts running to me and cursing a hellof a lot. I panic and just freeze there while my drunk uncle rushes towards him cursing in armenian
rofl2.gif
They start arguing and stuff so me and all the other relatives rush to seperate those two before the two get seriously angry. (ya never know what crazy drunk midle-aged men'll do
tongue.gif
)

After they finally calmed down i decided i had had enough excitement for one night so i head back to the appartment. When i'm almost there i hear this chick screaming so i turn back to see what was going on and noticed that an effing fatass rocket (one of them with like a globe on top) was lit but didn't fly of the ground and that everyone was running away from it. I start running too and the damn thing blows up and i see sparks flying everywhere. I turned around too see if everyone was alright just to find them all laughing their asses of for almost blowing themselves up
wtf.gif
I finally went indoors and shut the damn door behind me, after that i went to the balconny instead and watched the fireworks from there with mah grandma
happy.gif

empty

Trophies
XP
Country
took 6 caffeine, watched shrek 2 on telle while cutting up some squash, tried to watch a dutch film with no subs, and learned to play worms warfare 2. i was very happy. hm. then my jaw ached and got depressed

User200

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I drank WAY To much to remember, but what i can say is, when i woke up today at 1:30pm i was face down on my keyboard and my back was in a tremendous amount of pain

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Under 19 or 21 or whatever the legal drinking age, so I got some apple juice and club soda and pretended it was beer or something and drank that.
biggrin.gif
Kidding.

Nothing really for me. Watched the ball drop in Times Square on TV and missed Soulja Boy perform and then went to bed. I was skiing, so I was very tired.

Mortenga

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Went round a mates house, drunk too much and did something I'd rather soon forget.
Then we went down the road cause some guy was lighting a 500 shot firework in the middle of the road at midnight. That was prety cool. My mate wasn't even pissed and he threw up about eight times LOL.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added a 1/4" output jack to my Hammond M3 organ. It sounds really cool with a good distortion pedal.
happy.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hrmm well first I went to my friends house and drank.

Then I went to my friends brother in laws and drank some more, played some pool and table tennis. Hit on friends brother in laws daughters.

Went to friends parents house because they were on holidays. Swam in their pool and drank since it was 40c which is like over 100f in american temperature.

Then it got kind of hazy. woke up with a few bruises and cuts, a hickey. condom in pocket (unused, out of wrapper) and a massive headache.

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
My new year's evening went by quite quietly.
First I had to work until 4 PM.
Then when getting home, I got to the cooking.
I spent HOURS cooking. We even only got to the main dish right before midnight
smile.gif

Then watched some tv, got my prezzie from my boyfriend (CSI box + Wim Helsen (Belgian comedian) dvd, hoorah!) and fell asleep while watching The West Wing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol