What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just completed the pokedex of my red, blue and yellow in a month.
Without using rare candies or the missingno glitch.
Damn I hate that Exp. All...

Next project is completing the dex of my silver and crystal (but need to replace the batteries first).

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i just [censored] a mother and her 2 daughter in the pc game rapelay and got them pregnant and they haven't murder me yet

Also playing the pc game the movies finally got 3 star movie :3

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I got broken into last night so I can't achieve anything in gaming today, aside from playing more Kingdom Hearts 3DS since I always have it with me and thus it was immune to thievery.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shot down a moving aircraft in Planetside 2 with, I believe it is, a rocket launcher, then proceeded to start reloading, activate uber temporary shields armor ability to soak a tank shot, then shoot a rocket at it and (luckily) blew it up.
Victory.

Victory.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Next project is completing the dex of my silver and crystal (but need to replace the batteries first).
I thought you lost the saves you previously had if you replaced the battery?

Yeah I'll lose the saves I have now, but I was going to start from scratch anyway, just like I did with r/b/y.

Reactions: 1 person

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I actually got out of the Mines in Lanayru in Skyward Sword.
I had spent the longest time wandering around because I didn't realize how far you can actually roll a bomb. I tried it once and it didn't come nearly close enough so I then insisted in taking another route which included running long distances over quicksand in a place where that WASN'T possible.
It was my wife that finally suggested the correct solution but I kinda suspect that she looked it up on the Internet :glare: . I was like "I already tried that" but she insisted and I tried again (without putting any spin on it this time) and this time it worked.

Didn't get much more done because my batteries then died and I then realized I had forgotten to charge the replacement pair.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished Space Quest 2, fucking hard stuff compared to the first but good times were had

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last night I got to the section in Borderlands 2 where:
Sanctuary lifts up into the sky and you gotta head to The Fridge

And today, I downloaded The Walking Dead Episode 4, and I also bought Tales of Graces F. I haven't even finished Tales of the Abyss on 3DS, but that's because I have no idea what the fuck is going on in that game.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Finally beat the level "Panic" in Fractured Soul after being stuck on it for a couple days. And that's saying a lot, considering each level is only a couple minutes long. Sheesh, it was hard, especially with all split-second screen shifts you have to make. The fact that there was a death laser that would kill you if you lingered too long didn't help.

Afterward, I beat the level "Depression," and am now on "Pity." Pity's proving to be a rather difficult boss-battle-esque experience (switching the gameplay to a 2D top-down space shooter, as opposed to a Mega-Man-esque side-scroller), and after about 7 or 8 tries, I'm giving up. Maybe I'll try again tonight, but if not, definitely tomorrow.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The cutscene when Lemina joins my party in Luner 2:Eternal Blue always freezes on my PSP. Today, I've found out popsloader 3.71 should allow to watch that damn cutscene and it did.

Lets+Party.gif

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Beat Kirby's Return to Dream Land for the first time, on co-op with my girlfriend. Throughout the game, I had doubts about the difficulty, but it definitely started to pick up after the first few worlds, and the final boss was epic and difficult enough to demand multiple game-overs before finally taking a break for a few days and finally beating him today. The game now stands along with Kirby Super Star and Kirby Air Ride as one of my favorite Kirby titles of all time. And despite some drawbacks, it's much better than New Super Mario Bros. Wii, in my opinion.

Reactions: 2 people

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really a gaming accomplishment (or even an accomplishment for that matter), but I lost what little tan I had from playing video games. Oh, and I learned to cook with the shit I had left in the pantry. You know, the stuff that no one wants. xD

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Today in gaming I achieved my goal of passing on the full list of games that were stolen from me on Wednesday to the police, along with the serial number for my stolen 360.

Reactions: 3 people

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I lost what little tan I had from playing video games.
Um, what? :blink:

Today in gaming I achieved my goal of passing on the full list of games that were stolen from me on Wednesday to the police, along with the serial number for my stolen 360.
Not to be a downer, but shouldn't that have been done a few days ago? The chances of recovering stolen items like that decreases dramatically after the first day or two. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: And the meat patty is almost as thin as the slice of cheese.