2007 Volkswagen GTI
vw2007gti18112829m.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drive a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT, in Silver, I picked up a little less than a year ago, used, with really good mileage; my first car. Got a great deal on it.

front_left_014.jpg

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1988 4Runner, 5 speed 4 cyl 22RE, near indestructible truck. Currently has 37X,XXX kms on it and still going strong.

Like this but no stripes and I have 31" BFGs on mine:

2822490001_large.jpg

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5G95O25J53k73G23Kfc7c343bd89eda0118be.jpg
family ride.plain jane.( f%$k chevy's..lol).
5K65F85M53G53Fd3Hcc7jf534e20097b31730.jpg
my "new" supercharged classic.
5Lf5Fe5Ma3Gc3Ne3lac8264383caf89cb1a3e.jpg
pased down from grandfather, to dad , to me.. weekend warrior. (1940 ford street rod.).. yes i'm a ford man. nothing better. B-) .( the ONLY motor company, that didn't ask for a government bail out. #1 in my book.)

Reactions: 3 people

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Past:
92 honda accord
08 Toyota camery (miss this car)

Current :
Toyota Frontier 06 Nizmo
80-1-440x-17767419.jpg
lol.....toyota??? thats a damn Nissan.. (well a Nissan on a ford chassis.) love how many car companys try an pass their cars off as what they are not.
(my curse, master mechanic..)

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
love how many car companys try an pass their cars off as what they are not.

Next you'll be telling me that Hummer isn't making slightly nicer versions of the HumVee for use on the typical American road....
no that is what the hummer is. that's true i couldn't see a army truck used to pick a child up from soccer practice.( that would be cool though.)
i'm referring to Mazda trying to pass off the hombre as a Mazda.( it's a ford ranger.). Mazda tribute is a ford escape. Mitsubishi truck is a Chevy Colorado. the older 3000gt was a dodge stealth. the Nissan quest is a mercury villager. but now most of these just use our frames an sub frames an some times the same motor.
but to get back to the hummer, all that really is a Chevy suburban on steroids.( the civilian version. the military version is the Chevy z71( frame wise). that's why it's made(was) by GMC/CHEVY.The point is they do this for parts manufacturing, a lot cheaper to make 1 part that fits many different cars/trucks. it's the dealership that ends up screwing the public.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
love how many car companys try an pass their cars off as what they are not.

Next you'll be telling me that Hummer isn't making slightly nicer versions of the HumVee for use on the typical American road....
no that is what the hummer is. that's true i couldn't see a army truck used to pick a child up from soccer practice.( that would be cool though.)
i'm referring to Mazda trying to pass off the hombre as a Mazda.( it's a ford ranger.). Mazda tribute is a ford escape. Mitsubishi truck is a Chevy Colorado. the older 3000gt was a dodge stealth. the Nissan quest is a mercury villager. but now most of these just use our frames an sub frames an some times the same motor.
but to get back to the hummer, all that really is a Chevy suburban on steroids.( the civilian version. the military version is the Chevy z71( frame wise). that's why it's made(was) by GMC/CHEVY.The point is they do this for parts manufacturing, a lot cheaper to make 1 part that fits many different cars/trucks. it's the dealership that ends up screwing the public.
*WOOOSH*

Thanks for your little note though Vulpes, totally thought that car was a BFG.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2004 Chevy Malibu LS V6.
50487345.jpg
While that photo is just ripped from Google images, mine looks EXACTLY like it. Just as clean, same color, same rims, everything. Mine has no dent in the front fender though.

It may not be a particularly remarkable looking car, but it gets me where I need to go. The stock 6-speaker Radio/CD player sounds nice and beefy. It has a 6-cylinder engine, with less than 50,000 miles on it. Has anti-lock brakes and traction control. Has electronic steering (no power steering pump). All wheel disk breaks, power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry,etc.

Handles nice and performs well enough for my daily trek back and forth to work and around town.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)