What car are the Tempers driving?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This will be the 40th post and nobody has mentioned motorbikes (I was browsing without external images on mind).... I am not sure if that is for shame gbatemp or not.

Right now there is little point in me having a vehicle so nothing. Were I to get one tomorrow it would probably be a Transit or something similar- they are fine to drive, fuel (diesel naturally*) is about in line with a modest car and being able to chuck a sofa, building materials, ramps, motorbikes and whatever else in the back does well.

*I do not know if it is just the West coast US but unlike there it is notable if a petrol station does not have diesel and you will probably have to go out into the sticks and then to a really old "mom and pop" type place to find one.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ford Taurus 2003, it lasted me through out my university and I'm sure the transmission is about to give

I don't think Stater Brothers enjoy where I park

gallery_246645_432_6354.jpg

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
my dad won't even let me ride his motorcycle. not the big bike one. the one used in asian countries. kinda like a scooter.

maybe it's cause of the way i use my bike when younger. next time he'll see me might be in drag races. or in a hospital with broken bones.

anyways. i just commute. better coz i can sleep while travelling.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2006 Honda Civic (me)
2001 Toyota Highlander (family car)

I'll never buy an American car again. Went through 2 Pontiacs, a Ford, and a Chevy between 2001 and 2006. Bought the Honda and a 1997 Toyota Camry in 06 and haven't had any issues. Camry got totaled last fall though (got rear-ended by a punk-ass kid) and we bought the Highlander.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2006 Honda Civic (me)

I'll never buy an American car again. Went through 2 Pontiacs, a Ford, and a Chevy between 2001 and 2006. Bought the Honda and a 1997 Toyota Camry in 06 and haven't had any issues. Camry got totaled last fall though (got rear-ended by a punk-ass kid) and we bought the Highlander.
Oh shit my family has a 97 Camry it still drives well even though the engine sounds like a bike.
It'll probably be the car I drive.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2006 Honda Civic (me)

Oh shit my family has a 97 Camry it still drives well even though the engine sounds like a bike.
It'll probably be the car I drive.

My 97 Camry had over 220,000 miles on it and was still running strong up until it got totaled...

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mine had 280.000 KM on it's engine and body.

It still runs as smooth as a sewing machine.
I plan to give the engine a thorough clean one day.

Going to replace the timing belt as well as vee belt + waterpump and other parts that are submissive to wear and tear as a preventive measure if it reaches 300.000 without any problems.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Wow, a 97 Camry was my first car. Used to be my sisters until she got a new one, then I got that. DIdn't run for a while at first, but we fixed it up and everything until one day it just died. Was a nice car though.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1988 4Runner, 5 speed 4 cyl 22RE, near indestructible truck. Currently has 37X,XXX kms on it and still going strong.

Like this but no stripes and I have 31" BFGs on mine:

@[member='Vulpes Abnocto'] - I think that having 31" Big Fucking Guns on it is cooler. :D

Reactions: 1 person

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drive a dark blue 93 Toyota Camry, one of the v6 ones. It looks somewhat beat up but it still runs fine for its age. Goes through fuel a bit fast for my tastes. Overall not a bad first car.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
A 2002 MkI Ford Focus. Had it for quite a while, its reliable as hell and Ive only had to change tyres, brakes (the usual consumables). Its got 79,000 on the clock, which for a 10 year old motor isn't bad. The wife has a 2002 one as well, just as reliable as mine and hers has got 180,000 miles on it.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got an mkiv gti. 1.8t. Bought her brand new on February 27, 2004. Reflex Silver. Currently has 73,xxx miles. my daily commute is only about 1 mile each way. She's taken me everywhere from Maine to Miami. Love that car, but i still miss my 1991 honda crx with the b18 swap. That was a fun little car.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bunch o pics inbound.

1995 Infiniti G20, factory leather, power windows, power seats... the only thing that this doesn't have is heated seats XDDD

Put up a few pictures of my audio setup also. Parrot Asteroid radio, a Pyramid 7-band equalizer preamp, Pyle PLBS12 sub, a Lanzar amp that I can't remember the model of, and Polk rear speakers (Polk in the front too but I don't want to take my door panels off XD). Thing runs pretty well, the last transmission was a piece and blew, new one runs better.

Edit - (That's my mom's Mazda CX-7 next to my car. That thing's a beast :O )

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Past:
92 honda accord
08 Toyota camery (miss this car)

Current :
Toyota Frontier 06 Nizmo
80-1-440x-17767419.jpg
lol.....toyota??? thats a damn Nissan.. (well a Nissan on a ford chassis.) love how many car companys try an pass their cars off as what they are not.
(my curse, master mechanic..)
lol ur right lol.... my bf made me trade my yota for the nissan lol... wasnt really paying attn to what i was typing lol

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drive a Mazda B2500. Its a good pickup. The only pickups I like more are the originals. That's right, the B2500 is a straight rip of a Ford Ranger. I have to say the engine in mine is a bit more superior than Fords since it has two rows of spark plugs for superior mileage. I'd like an extended cab Ranger though. Bright red with a nice matching bed cover. A man can dream can't he?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...