Gaming What are your thoughts about KH3

euanadixon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys just finished kh2 and i gotta admit i'm a little hooked on the franchise
tongue.gif
i've completed all of them so far (except birth by sleep for obvious reasons). I was just thinking though as far as KH3 goes what do you all thinks gonna be its selling point? do you think square will go all god of war and release a collecting updated to HD? what platform do you think it will be on? etc. etc.

Pretty dumb post i know but i'm piss bored

nyblades

Trophies
XP
Country
Well since kh3 hasn't even been announced yet, with the makers working on ff13 Versus there's not much info. But hopefully it'll be good once it comes out in a few years.
I personally liked the storyline and the planets that Sora and companions visit, it makes it all the more interesting.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that after BBS and FF13 they'll sloooowly develop KH3 as they normally do. So hopefully by 2012 the game will be out =D Damn it, it better be...don't want the mayan theory to be getting in the way of this epic storyline eh xD

euanadixon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KH3 has been announced...http://www.destructoid.com/kingdom-hearts-3-confirmed-more-kh-games-coming-168872.phtml
so....

nyblades

Trophies
XP
Country
OH sorry haven't seen that before
hate2.gif

But hopefully it'll bring in some new disney classics and maybe something different so it differs from the past games
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb