Gaming What are you playing on your GBA?

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Well got lucky and tracked down a cheap copy of Castlevania Double Pack a few days ago so I've been picking away at Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow at the same time. I was doing mostly Harmony but got total stuck going in circles the other day since it's so piss poor at direction with those reverse castles off the teleporters. I'm moving a bit into Aria but it's very early, just a few percent so far but I may just do that for awhile since the vagueness of the other has me annoyed.

That's why the FSM created sites like this.

Both of the games are good and you should stick with them and use maps. However, if you don't like upgrading and backtracking but like the action then you would probably like Dracula X, Super Castlevania, and possibly Bloodlines.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem VII (I think it's seven...it has Lyn in it), and Wario Land 4. The multitude colors in the latter are incredibly addictive.

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
4801149747_ecf422ca0b_m.jpg

On my DSi with a Supercard DSTwo. Basic but addictive.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cracker said:
Vampire Hunter D said:
Well got lucky and tracked down a cheap copy of Castlevania Double Pack a few days ago so I've been picking away at Harmony of Dissonance and Aria of Sorrow at the same time. I was doing mostly Harmony but got total stuck going in circles the other day since it's so piss poor at direction with those reverse castles off the teleporters. I'm moving a bit into Aria but it's very early, just a few percent so far but I may just do that for awhile since the vagueness of the other has me annoyed.

That's why the FSM created sites like this.

Both of the games are good and you should stick with them and use maps. However, if you don't like upgrading and backtracking but like the action then you would probably like Dracula X, Super Castlevania, and possibly Bloodlines.

I'm aware of maps, have them actually, but if I'm not on the PC they're of little use, and worse if you're a good bit into it, it's hard to figure out where to go. Aria isn't the problem, it's the very poorly implemented double castle setup of Harmony that messes me up because that combined with not even a light hint of a nudge on where to go next is a bad combo. Now of the other games. All them I've previously owned or still do. Dracula X I had a PCE CD of, also got the spinoff on SNES and SCV4 too still, and when I had a Genesis Bloodlines was a personal favorite. I don't mind the backtrack/upgrades as they're fine, it's just the wonky setup of Harmony as Aria is good stuff(and I got the double pack for that anyways primarily.) I also have the first 2 of 3 of the older GB titles as well still too and that kickass Legacy of Darkness title on N64 still too, and the old NES trio. I've had most the games of the series over the years, just not anymore, even the goofy GB spinoff Kid Dracula parody. I'll get that one back and CV Legends(3rd gb game) some day again.

As for now I'm using the GBA for a bunch of new stuff from all the generations of GB. I've recently picked up Gradius Galaxies, Mario Kart, on GBC Megaman Xtreme and Wings of Fury, and for GB Castlevania, Battle Arena Toshinden, and Revenge of the Gator pinball.

Annieone23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis for the hundredth hundredth time. Only portable game i have ever clocked 60+ hours in. Even beating pokemon games.

Really awesome RPG with so much and great story. PLAY IT!

also just beat LoZ:MC for the first time. very awesome zelda portable; almost too big and a little peeved about learning about the light arrows right after going to the final dungeon. otherwise awesome as well.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LoTMC was fun but just like other Zelda games it teased you with not being able to access the Minish places and it was even more annoying since you could see the Minish walking around everywhere where you couldn't go! The fountain in the town square was the worst for this teasing.

Annieone23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cracker - You can talk to all the little minish. The one by the fountain yet on the other side of it is reachable. Not sure if that isn't until u get the flippers tho. All of my favorite Zelda games have hard to reach side quests and secrets per se.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk