Hacking What are YOU hyped about?

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my i'm hyped so much because my pc is able to emulate Zelda BOTW at 1080p with GORGEOUS 60FPS!!! IT RUNS EVEN BETTER than original consoles which was originally designed!

Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: loler55

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
a good browser / custom themes / posibility of menu layout changes (such as a zooming out option).

and well a homebrew launcher Duh!
some sort of overclocking.

display filtering option. (similarly to what we have for the vita).

hmm what else , oh yeah NGC/Wii backup loading would be sweet.
and mayhap Ps2 also , okay i asked for too much there.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Retroarch. (duh) :P
  • PPSSPP/DC (if it doesn't happen through Retroarch^^)
  • Actually playing a Game. (my Switch has been boxed more or less since I bought it and has been winking at me everyday since) ;)
  • Coldboothax/CFW
  • Ability to launch Homebrew from the Menu.
  • Metroid 4
  • FZero (its coming) :P
  • 3DS Ports (anything with Zelda in the title) ;)

..and generally whatever the Switch's future brings us :)

Reactions: Meriadoc

FenixElite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Homebrew utilities, Switch title modding, emulation (mostly GBA and prior), cartridge installation to SD, save backups, custom firmware is a huge one for me.

I also have a pipedream of the community having such grasp and control of the Switch that we can emulate it on a higher powered device, or even perhaps develop an upgraded handheld unit one day. Not realistic, I know, but wouldn't it be damn cool?

WadsRUs

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some way to backup the game saves, currently very tired of Nintendo's lack of implementation of such an incredibly basic but essential feature.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally can't wait for game patching, so I can load Breath of the Wild mods. I'm also looking forward to trying to recreate a corruption plugin somebody came up with on 3DS. (Scrambled gpu-specific memory region.)

So what are you HYPED for in terms of Switch hax?

Luckily my Wii U is hacked out and I've been enjoying BOTW mods and trainers with cheats on that system, where my BOTW file is pretty much my cheat and mess around file. While I keep my real, clean, non-cheated files on my Switch version of the game. As such, BOTW mods on the Switch is very low on my interest for the Switch scene since we already have access to all of that on the Wii U version of the game. Mostly I'm interested in seeing emulators on the system, and the ability to mod games will be great in the future for the Smash Bros game that will inevitably be released for the system. As I've loved modding Brawl and Sm4sh in the past.

Seelbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I personally can't wait for game patching, so I can load Breath of the Wild mods. I'm also looking forward to trying to recreate a corruption plugin somebody came up with on 3DS. (Scrambled gpu-specific memory region.)

So what are you HYPED for in terms of Switch hax?
If even slightly possible a Dual Emu Nand Version with a multi-bootlaoder and the chance to boot into android besides cfw - this would make my Nintendo Switch my Device to go.

I'm free for beta testing that out :D

asialsky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Retroarch. (duh) :P
  • PPSSPP/DC (if it doesn't happen through Retroarch^^)
  • Actually playing a Game. (my Switch has been boxed more or less since I bought it and has been winking at me everyday since) ;)
  • Coldboothax/CFW
  • Ability to launch Homebrew from the Menu.
  • Metroid Prime 4
  • FZero (its coming) :P
  • 3DS Ports (anything with Zelda in the title) ;)
..and generally whatever the Switch's future brings us :)
FTFY

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emulation, emulation, and emulation. If I can make my Switch become an all in one NES to Wii machine, it will become my favorite console of all time... I just need a really big SD card
SmartSelectImage_2018-01-22-11-50-35.png

Or maybe not.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Emulation, emulation, and emulation. If I can make my Switch become an all in one NES to Wii machine, it will become my favorite console of all time... I just need a really big SD card

Or maybe not.
i have the 200GB one, i think that far enough.... maybe i 'll post it later on other topic about ''things u recently bought''

That's emulating WiiU, it has nothing to do with Switch. But okay.
glad my 2k euro machine is just okay to run this tiny game which should run perfectly on that tiny console named switch.

Last edited by leon315,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1