What are you buying from Nintendo for Christmas ?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
As previously expected, I ended up getting the 3DS XL Limited Edition Zelda bundle for my girlfriend, she gave me her Cosmo Black 3DS with a Circlepad Pro in return. In terms of games, she bought me Pokemon Y and Dark Souls and I got her Beyond: Two Souls. For both of us, I bought The Walking Dead: Season 2 Episode 1. For registering the XL system I unexpectedly received a Super Mario 3D Land code which I immediately traded for a Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate code since both she and I love playing that game on Multi. Overall, a very fruitful gaming Christmas. :yay:

Kind of off topic, but what do you think of Dark Souls? If you look at my recent post in the "What Did You Accomplish in Gaming Today?" thread, I have some pretty heavy criticism of it. Tl;dr, I love the difficulty, but am overall disappointed with the game.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Kind of off topic, but what do you think of Dark Souls? If you look at my recent post in the "What Did You Accomplish in Gaming Today?" thread, I have some pretty heavy criticism of it. Tl;dr, I love the difficulty, but am overall disappointed with the game.

Uhm... didn't get to play it much, got out of the prison and I'm in the hub world now. Seeing that I like this kind of games, I enjoy it - it's a step up from the fantastic Demon's Souls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: