Gaming what are some good wiiware games to play with a girl?

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
idunnoilikends said:
I'm bored she likes games like mario part/kart etc.

wiiware only? ok here ya go:

me and the missus play

pong toss (she loves it - i think its ok but not great, but if she is happy my life is better
rolleyes.gif
)

bonsai barber is another favorite - cut the crazy bonsai - its simple and uses wiimote really well. easy to play fun.

midnight bowling is great, its better than wii sports bowling because you control the ball mid throw too and it has great party gameboard mode like mario party but with crazy stunts to bowl through and great graphics and its super cheesy. one of the best.

lostwinds. she might play it but more likely she will watch you playing and love it. because its gorgeous graphics and beautiful concept. you are a little boy AND the wind, one for each hand. launch title on wiiware and still best game on it.

hope thay help.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Schizoanalysis said:
Any game that involves cooking, cleaning or ironing -- girls love that kind of stuff --

huh.gif

What an odd question...

Not sexiest at all and this can be useful for fututre ya neva know

The one my sister and mom like to play is Tetris Party :S pretty wierd
smile.gif
but i like tetris 2

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yup Tetris & Dr Mario, Mario Kart and they like some of the party games like Game Party 2 like Bags & Darts (if the girl likes to go to bars)

a guess ----> Wiifit because of the yogo stuff?

and some weirder girls and older girls like age 24-30 like to play dance dance revolution hottest party.

And maybe even Merv Griffin's Crosswords for Wii,

Red Ire Lap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont think Schizo was meant to be sexist at all. Sarcastic yes. Just stating that posting that she was looking for a wiiware game for a girl was irrelevant. They should have just been looking for a wiiwaregame like mario party or mario kart or something along those lines.

I'm opening a can of worms i shouldnt right now lol

aoikokoro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try The Conduit, yes... Is not wiiware, but my girl has lots of fun with that game.

RE4 is another good one, and if you have GC controllers you can play Hunter the Reckoning (a bit retro), the cooperative gameplay here is extremely cool to play with a girl or with friends.

It all depends on what the girl likes, you can't generalize.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.