Hacking what are PC tools for Guitar Hero?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
queenbee editor too. you can change things like the point amounts, rewards, game text, default settings, teers, boss multipliers ( make satan easy to beat ) ect with queenbee editor.

feedback is used to make the charts, but it really kindo sucks. im not sure if anybody ever made a more user-friendly app for that.

flippinphil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is you are actually talking about the pc tools to pirate guitar hero dlc. don't ask for them here try googling and see what u kind find

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flippinphil said:
My guess is you are actually talking about the pc tools to pirate guitar hero dlc. don't ask for them here try googling and see what u kind find

google does shit for what i'm looking for cause now that GH5 stores are being dicks where i can't download anything new. i'm just asking what the tools are.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
flippinphil said:

lol
there is a BIG difference between pirating and hacking u know?

mvgc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
google does shit for what i'm looking for cause now that GH5 stores are being dicks where i can't download anything new. i'm just asking what the tools are.

You're just not searching for the right thing. Try Googling "dlc unlocks and tools". That'll get you what you're looking for!
yaywii.gif

flippinphil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
flippinphil said:

lol
there is a BIG difference between pirating and hacking u know?

Whatever you got to tell yourself to make you feel better about being a pirate
smile.gif
. I am not one of those people that condone the activity, just some people around here are crazy when it comes to this stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...