Gaming What are Club Nintendo Coins for?

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I know I'm late. I just found out about these Club Nintendo Coins when I went to log into Nintendo.com. Havnt been on there in a long time. So after doing all the things, I have 230 coins. What can you use them for besides those little toys on the site? Can you use them twards Wii points or anything?

domo kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can use nintendo coins for Wii points in Japan and Europe but it North America the only thing you can get are the prizes on the rewards page such as Game and Watch collection, playing cards, and stylus sets, so yeah, there's nothing else there but those for you.

Mr.Mister

Trophies
Website
forum.72dpiarmy.com
XP
Country
United States
domo kun said:
You can use nintendo coins for Wii points in Japan and Europe but it North America the only thing you can get are the prizes on the rewards page such as Game and Watch collection, playing cards, and stylus sets, so yeah, there's nothing else there but those for you.
Pretty much what he said. All it is cool little Nintendo branded stuff... I got 800 coins exactly right now, I would get G&W Collection but I heard it's way too shallow for all the effort I put into getting all my coins. Might get the Mario Bros. stylus set.

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. Hopefully they will start doing what EU & JP are doing and let us use our coins for Wii Points. I'll just hold on to them and keep collecting until that happens. If not, I guess I'll have to just get one of those "toys" on the site lol.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gifted1 said:
Thanks guys. Hopefully they will start doing what EU & JP are doing and let us use our coins for Wii Points. I'll just hold on to them and keep collecting until that happens. If not, I guess I'll have to just get one of those "toys" on the site lol.

Worst case scenario, Call Gamestop or somewhere, ask if they take a trade in of G&W use the cash to buy Wii points?
I'd go with the Animal Crossing playing cards
tongue.gif

Mr.Mister

Trophies
Website
forum.72dpiarmy.com
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
Gifted1 said:

Worst case scenario, Call Gamestop or somewhere, ask if they take a trade in of G&W use the cash to buy Wii points?
I'd go with the Animal Crossing playing cards
tongue.gif
I wouldn't think Gamestop would take G&W because it's a promo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo