What Ad-Blocker are you currently using?

mariopepper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I use AdBlock. it's additional for Google Chrome. But I must confess it's much more easier to use adbloker in complex with VeePN cause it helps to prevent and avoid problems with virus-advertisemente etc. Anyway both of theese adds are very usefull for me

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Adblock plus and Noscript for pc, and AdHell3 for my samsung note 8 (not rooted) + youtube vanced. I hardly ever see ads anywhere at all, plus getting rid of the bloatware on my samsung is great. I will never whitelist any sites.. I don't care at all about supporting sites, as most of them plainly don't care about their users and all they want is money. I leave support for other nubs.

Last edited by Roamin64,

Godofcheese

Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ublock Origin + Whitelist filter for certain sites.
For the phone I'm using Firefox Focus that blocks a bunch of ads, on iPhone you can even integrate that into safari of you are into that sort of self harm :)

gadzooks2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AdBlockPlus and NoScript

For those wondering, Firefox's "fix" used the Studies feature to add another certificate with a later end date. They then released a full update later.

Last edited by gadzooks2,

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the adblocker that comes with the Opera browser. (with GBATemp whitelisted, of course.) It works really nicely, even for Youtube video ads. (While I'm not supporting my favorite Youtubers through ads, I'm also not supporting Google's Youtube division, which is exactly what I'm going for, since they really should be boycott so they have a reason to improve their service)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them