Gaming What 3ds games are you hoping get made?

Nathan576

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should remake R/S with Black and White style but have all the textures much more detailed, better animations, all that jazz you get with better hardware. I could care less about gen 6 right now, I'm barely halfway through black. IMO Pokemon isn't right if it isn't an overhead camera. The gamecube one was cool but on hand helds it should be overhead.

Saitalv4.0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
F-Zero 3DS is a must. Same with a new Metroid Game. And a new Zelda Title. Either which can link up to a Wii/Wii U title.
I also had a lot of fun playing Transformers Autobots/Decepticons online with my DS some many moons ago. Maybe Beast Wars, or something similar to War For Cybertron??? The 3DS should have some killer online Wi-Fi game. I'd sell my Xbox if there were a few good ones worth buying.

Above all titles, I'm going out on a limb here... Left 4 Dead 3DS. End of story.

I

ishdeepsingh

GTA with 3d graphics (3d as in eye popping and the 3d modeling)
Saints Row
COD or a good First person shooter (That actually aims with the circle pad not the touch screen)

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
mdk1.jpg

MDK.jpeg

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan576 said:
duffmmann said:
Ikki said:
I'm just hoping Majora's Mask 3D gets made.

Other than that is just wishes that will most likely not happen.

While I agree Majora's Mask should definitely get made, especially since the engine is already made now, and to be able to see the Moon in 3D with how far away it is would be very fulfilling...

I'm interested in a brand new Zelda made for the 3DS. They could use the same engine as the OOT remake, they don't have to re-imagine the series time and time again, I mean don't get me wrong I love every look Zelda has had, but another new game made with the updated graphics of OOT 3D would be freaking amazing if you ask me.

In terms of a new Pokemon game. They don't have to make a new generation if you ask me, they've got plenty of pokemon and locations now. And a remake would be a waste. What they should do, is (and maybe this is something better reserved for the Wii U) create a Pokemon MMORPG. No more top down views, all the locations from the games, including some from the anime like The Orange Islands. It wouldn't neccesarily have to start with all regions, they could release expansions/DLC if they wanted, much like WOW. In fact, if handled properly, they could have a WOW killer. Battles would have to be changed somewhat though, you would have complete control of the pokemon when you fight, so you can dodge and everything, battle in real time. It could be very cool. They could have the Indigo League tournament held monthly, and have rare events where legendary pokemon appear, and only a few could catch it. There are so many possibilities with such a game.
Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no
I second that.

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, with motion controls like face raiders.
portal one or two
smash bros.
zelda a link to the past snes
monster hunter
first person rpg diablo like atmosphere
Tabble tenis with AR cards
cant think of any more atm

D

Deleted User

1234turtles said:
kid icarus uprising
megaman legends 3
kingdom hearts 3d(better not be more filler crap like re:coded)
3rd gen pokemon remake
some orignal titles
inazuma eleven 4 localization(in my dreams)
super smash bros 3ds
+1 for super smash bros and kh 3d and ofc megaman ^^

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd go for FF7 3D, New (or old) Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh (AR anyone??)
wink.gif

Monster hunter 3D, Need for Speed 3D??, Golden Sun 3(D)
biggrin.gif

And any other good RPG's and/or Racing games

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's see, if we're going to dream, I've alwayd been told to dream BIIIIGG.

1) BIOshock Infinite.... online... remember, we're just dreaming here.....

2) Skyrim /Obvlivion Elderscrolls series

3 Civilization Revolution 3 Worlds...(or just CIV with alternate view of city in 3d as on the computer...)

if we're going to be realistic...

1) Advance Wars The Ultimate 3d Series (Just imagine the maps in 3d...) even if 2d sprites on 3d maps) ONLINE or Street pass maps.... online something...

2) Fire Emblem..."The demen-tional stones' or 'The Kidney Stones' .....something like that...

3)CIV Rev Fantasy Series (As he did on an earlier Civilization many years ago... on first Civilization for the computer

4) Age Of Empires, Age of A New Dimension or such...

Heck... any .... RPG.... you are starting to see my image I'm sure... heck as long as they have a run similar to last time , I'll be a happy camper but I somehow suspect the emphasis will be off Strategy and RPG and on Action titles, fps and such.. which I guess I can't complain about..

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
An actual sequel to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars. That would be awesome. Same sort of graphical style would be cool rather than Paper Mario style.

Donkey Kong Country 3DS
. Something with quality, like 1 and 2 on SNES.

A Kirby game that isn't easy.

A Digimon game that's not horrible, and uses the original cast. (Tai, TK, Matt, Sora, etc...)

Besides that, I want something that'll suck me in like how games did when I was 12 and under. Excellent stories, memorable characters. Something that in 10 to 20 years, I'll be able to "Nostalgia" about. There really are no recent games that I'll remember when I'm older. So generic and dumb.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
A new Wind Waker styled Zelda (I think the Toon art style would look phenomenal in 3d)
A pokemon game that isn't annoying (you know what I mean... "Oooh a new Pokemon game" *3 gym's later* "...pretty much the same as the last gen")
Rune Factory 4, or a companion game to 'Oceans'. The handheld Rune Factory experience finally game into it's own with 3, so carry on Natsume!
An Advance Wars game
A Civ game
A GTA- even if it's similar to chinatown wars, as long as it's still cartoonish and funny (as they all were pre San Andreas)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one