Well theres a new thing with this fire card problm

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by ThaDoc24, Sep 1, 2007.

1. ThaDoc24
    OP

Newcomer ThaDoc24 Member

United States
    Ok well i quick formatted it...(says i need a full format how do i do that) and now i have nothing on the Fire card Can anyone tell me how to get this thing back to working because when i put the new version of the xmenu on it...it says i need udisk version 1.45 and i have no way of accessing that on my ds....can anyone help (sorry for posting so much but thanx if u can help)

2. oxis

Newcomer oxis Advanced Member

Greece
  3. quartercast

Member quartercast GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    You must be kidding - 4 different threads on a simple problem you couldn't be bothered searching the solution for? Stop wasting people's time; they shouldn't allow people like you to post new topics. Good on ya, lazy vagabond!

4. stewie2280

Newcomer stewie2280 Member

United States
    I had the same problem try updating the firmware to 1.45, put back on udisk.nds and xmenu.dat that are in the update download and you should be set [​IMG] if you get a nand_init error when trying to update make sure it is on USB SAFE MODE/USB SAFE BLOCK and if you are using a vista PC try using a different PC with wxp (Has to do with the access rules in Vista >