Hacking Weird glitch from Rev13?

moviecouple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I installed Rev13... it then told me it could not find a USB drive when using LoaderGX. I then switched from USB port 1 to port 2 and it worked no problem. Is this been a known issue?

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not and issue. Top port also known as Right port is for usb devices i.e mic guitar and so on.

Bottom port/Left Port is for usb hard drives

cpb353

Trophies
XP
Country
I must admit that I had the same thing too.

My UDB HDD was originally plugged in to the top USB port but after installed Rev13, had to move it to the bottom USB port.

The strange thing was that it had always been plugged in to the top one and if I unplugged then plugged it back in to the top one, it worked (until I rebooted the Wii).

Moving it to the bottom one has resolved the issue completly.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's not a strange issue. Waninkoko changed the usb stuff a lot so that usb devices work together with HDDs, and a sideeffect of this is that the HDD has to be connected in the bottom port. Maybe usb accessories don't work with rev12+ when connected to the bottom port.

moviecouple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting. I had always had my HDD plugged into the top port... and it worked flawlessly. Had people been using the bottom port all along? I always thought up until Rev11 that only the top port worked for the HDD and their loaders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo