Hacking Weekly infolib.dat updates

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Added~ Someone asked me in the chatbox if infolib would make Where's Waldo work. I thought it was noobspeak for "please add Where's Waldo cause it loads slow" but it actually doesn't work; it gives two black screens in a07.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
denieru7 said:
Added~ Someone asked me in the chatbox if infolib would make Where's Waldo work. I thought it was noobspeak for "please add Where's Waldo cause it loads slow" but it actually doesn't work; it gives two black screens in a07.
Yeah, it seems to be a DSTT-only problem as it apparently works on R4 cards with the native firmware. Oh, could you add Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes too, please? That one definitely works.

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Could you also add "4259 - Blue Dragon: Ikai no Kyoujuu" . I know its Japanese, but it takes along time to load, and I bet a lot of people want to play it with without long start up times. Thanks for continually updating btw
biggrin.gif

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@Nugg: haha, doesnt matter, sooner or later some fanboy would come running to me in tears anyways.
wink.gif
I will add Blue Dragon, Republic Heroes and Space Invaders Extreme 2 next. This MAY take some time because my net died and I'm downloading at 6 kb/s in a download accelerator.

Does anyone want the European KH358/2 Days to be added? After all, the USA one is already in the database, and I don't exactly want to download a 256MB ROM that I've downloaded before.

~~

InsanityToTheMax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Umm... can someone send me the patch to the Jump Ultimate Stars (or rom..
tongue.gif
) that deniru (sorry if i spelt you're name wrong
smile.gif
) included in his infolib.dat..? cuz every time i patch it i get this error if i use the infolib..

Nam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pirate-trashland.org
XP
Country
Canada
I'm posting to request a [dot]ZIP version of your work because i screwd my computer and no i can't acess a unRARer. Bunjaloo web browser does unzip the files right away, and web-based ftp does too, but there is no solution for RAR. So please, can i have a libsav.zip version, ?

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
InsanityToTheMax said:
tongue.gif
smile.gif
) included in his infolib.dat..? cuz every time i patch it i get this error if i use the infolib..

Did you patch the game so it works on TT firmware?

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
InsanityToTheMax said:
tongue.gif
smile.gif
The DSTT uses a different patch than the others. That might be the problem.

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys, a few days wait will have to do. My internet went way over the limit and I'm now downloading at snail speed. sorry =S

EDIT: Insanity, I remember doing a google for it and i got a english translation patcher, and then once it was language patched I patched it again with a DSTT patch. Google is your friend =]

denieru7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nam said:
I'm posting to request a [dot]ZIP version of your work because i screwd my computer and no i can't acess a unRARer. Bunjaloo web browser does unzip the files right away, and web-based ftp does too, but there is no solution for RAR. So please, can i have a libsav.zip version, ?

Download 7-zip. It's free.

Okay guys, as soon as my net is back I will add:

4256 Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes *MULTi5*
4259 Blue Dragon: Ikai no Kyoujuu
4261 Space Invaders Extreme 2 *MULTi5*
4273 Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
4274 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...