Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey there people

Webman wil not recognize my ntfs usb anymore.

In the start it worked fine, i would plug in my usb and "refresh webman games and xmb" and my games would be right there, now it will just not refresh anymore if the ntfs usb is plugged in, if i take it out or put in a fat32 it will refresh.

Anyone know what's wrong here?

XFoxPrower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there people

Webman wil not recognize my ntfs usb anymore.

In the start it worked fine, i would plug in my usb and "refresh webman games and xmb" and my games would be right there, now it will just not refresh anymore if the ntfs usb is plugged in, if i take it out or put in a fat32 it will refresh.

Anyone know what's wrong here?

• Is it visible in IrisMan's file manager? (connect drive prior to opening IrisMan. Start -> File Manager)
  • Is it visible in Windows or another system? Windows: Try repairing the filesystem in Properties -> Tools -> Error Checking
  • Use the other USB port? (Not that they're bad, but homebrew's weird sometimes)
  • Try reinstalling Webman?

Webman's refresh is finicky. Sometimes for me, it never finishes. Or it does and fails to tell me. Then manually rebooting to refresh, the system hangs and I have to force the shutdown. Check file system ... And the refresh did succeed prior.

Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
  • Is it visible in IrisMan's file manager? (connect drive prior to opening IrisMan. Start -> File Manager)
  • Is it visible in Windows or another system? Windows: Try repairing the filesystem in Properties -> Tools -> Error Checking
  • Use the other USB port? (Not that they're bad, but homebrew's weird sometimes)
  • Try reinstalling Webman?

Webman's refresh is finicky. Sometimes for me, it never finishes. Or it does and fails to tell me. Then manually rebooting to refresh, the system hangs and I have to force the shutdown. Check file system ... And the refresh did succeed prior.
Yes it is visible in irishman file managet.
I checked and windows says it os working.
I will try using the other port, if that works i will let yoy know 😉
I did reinstall webman and it still don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P