Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

MrJediMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Im trying to reopen the homebrew launcher but now it is saying. Due to the size of the page not all content could be displayed

kelminak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try the loadiine.ovh 5.5.2 exploit, it keeps saying "Because of the size of this page, not all of the page could be displayed. Try reloading the page?" Should I or should I not?

I tried theirs and got the same issue. I hit reload, and it froze just like u.drg.li does halfway through the blue loading bar on the address bar.

No you can keep the folders.

Thank you!

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_7057.JPG

Finally, i didn't know how many times since im not sober but i think 10 or 15 tries? I used HBL 1.3 and the BIG Exploit button and http://u.drg.li/

I am also on 5.5.2

Last edited by Akira,

kelminak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Finally, i didn't know how many times since im not sober but i think 10 or 15 tries? I used HBL 1.3 and the BIG Exploit button and http://u.drg.li/

Congrats! Were you reaching the grey screen every time, or did you ever have the browser freeze halfway through the blue loading bar? I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with how the SD card is set up.

EDIT: JUST AS I WAS TYPING THIS I GOT IN WITH THE BIG EXPLOIT BUTTON TOO AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

5.5.2 Wii, 1.3 HBL, Big Exploit button did the trick suddenly! :D

Reactions: antiNT and Akira

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats! Were you reaching the grey screen every time, or did you ever have the browser freeze halfway through the blue loading bar? I'm starting to wonder if it has to do with how the SD card is set up.

EDIT: JUST AS I WAS TYPING THIS I GOT IN WITH THE BIG EXPLOIT BUTTON TOO AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

5.5.2 Wii, 1.3 HBL, Big Exploit button did the trick suddenly! :D
To answer that question, it's a mix of both, with some "resetting save data" in between

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nice! I only clicked on the big exploit button once and it worked... Idk how that happened...
It's random. You just got lucky :)

NicknameGoesHere

RIP my sanity: 2018-2018
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To answer that question, it's a mix of both, with some "resetting save data" in between

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's random. You just got lucky :)
Ok, how the heck do you self host, i've not had any luck at all and this is my 20th try

Edit: I dont even get past the loading bar

Edit 2: as I wrote this i succeded :D

Last edited by NicknameGoesHere,

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, lawlz were with me, Every site and deltas tested didn't work.

But it was just for testing tho, I have CBHC.

xArk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still getting the same error, "Could not load file /wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf" :/

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm still getting the same error, "Could not load file /wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf" :/

Download ver. 1.3, and take the homebrew_launcher.elf.

Create these folders on your SD Card : homebrew_launcher at apps, and paste it.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Eject and insert your SD Card again.
Make sure "wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf" exists on your SD Card.

The exploit is working for you, it's just that it can't load Homebrew Launcher from your SD Card.

xArk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eject and insert your SD Card again.
Make sure "wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf" exists on your SD Card.

The exploit is working for you, it's just that it can't load Homebrew Launcher from your SD Card.

Everything is there, the ELF, Icon and Meta. Its all in the order of wiiu/apps//homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Everything is there, the ELF, Icon and Meta. Its all in the order of wiiu/apps*//*homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf

Something's added.

Was it a mistake of putting two slashes in it or is it really as it appears to you ?

Last edited by sp3off,

KirWil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK I give up. Been trying for about 7 hours. Only get the bar half way across tthe top then she sleeps and it freezes.

Hopefully the exploit can be tweaked and made accessible to all over the next few days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: You guys get ads?