Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

TheBends

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what i downloaded and it worked, can you try this one ? but i had to change delta to 0x03...
Thanks for the zip!
I found out I downloaded the AMD64 Python version which was giving me the Directory issue. Once I used the regular x86 Python version self hosting ran fine. Using your zip I was able to launch the Homebrew Channel on the first try!
Thanks again.
Self Host people! That is the trick!!

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok.. well there is good news and bad news.. the good news is that you can get self hosting working!! -the bad news is that for some reason it looks like Delta 0x02 doesn't work for you (which is the stock one in the file)...

SO... open up your folder (WiiUTest-master) or whatever you called it (on your Desktop) - go to the 'payload' folder and then open the 'exploit.html' file in a text editor.. you'll see a line of code (about 4 lines down):

var delta = 0x02000000; //from 0x0 to 0x04000000 step by 0x01000000

change '2' in the 0x02000000 section above to change the delta i.e. changing this:

var delta = 0x02000000; //from 0x0 to 0x04000000 step by 0x01000000

to this:

var delta = 0x04000000; //from 0x0 to 0x04000000 step by 0x01000000

will change your Delta from 2 to 4.. cycle through each delta (saving the file each time) and repeating each of the manual steps in the instructions above and you should get it to work!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you get it working??
Like a charm, the second I swapped to the older commit linked by Ouah it worked off the bat. Thank you both again!

Reactions: pangster79

pangster79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the zip!
I found out I downloaded the AMD64 Python version which was giving me the Directory issue. Once I used the regular x86 Python version self hosting ran fine. Using your zip I was able to launch the Homebrew Channel on the first try!
Thanks again.
Self Host people! That is the trick!!

this times 100!!!! - Mongoose 6.5 is probably the easiest way to go.. literally download and a couple of clicks and your done!

Like a charm, the second I swapped to the older commit linked by Ouah it worked off the bat. Thank you both again!

your welcome!!! - glad you got it sorted!!!... I had a similar experience to you and resolved it immediately (first time) when I self hosted... well actually second time (as I had to delete my save game data for Dr Kawashima!!! LOL!) - but 100% success rate accessing exploit when self hosting .. but 0% success rate trying through web hosting!

jde81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this:
which link is for the source files
1. Download the SOURCE files from the original post
2. Download Mongoose 6.5 from here: https://backend.cesanta.com/d.shtml?9DPNR5DTT1OX9RAD
3. Put the source files from the OP in a folder on your desktop
4. Extract Mongoose and put it in the SAME folder as step 3 above
5. Run MONGOOSE from the folder in STEP 3
6. It should launch a browser showing the INDEX.HTML of the payload on your PC
7. Go to your WiiU and ensure the DNS is set to AUTO ASSIGN
8. Launch the WIIU browser (delete save data) broswer will exit so launch it again (OPEN the curtains!!)
9. Go to address in WIIU browser as shown on your PC (type this EXACTLY including any HTTP and ports provided)
10. This will serve a white page with hyperlinks
11. Select EXPLOIT
12. With any luck about 5 seconds later you should see the WIIU logo in bottom right hand corner and it will launch HBL

let me know how you get on! ;)

I will try self hosting but which link is for the source files?

LooWiiG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried selfhosting but i only get a "Verify.." pop up, what im doing wrong?

You're using a bad commit (WiiUTest-master folder); I did the same thing at first. Download either the version that SonGoku (page 43) or ligerzero (page 46) shared as both seem to be working.

This is what i downloaded and it worked, can you try this one ? but i had to change delta to 0x03...

Selfhosting is the way to go. Tried upwards of 50 times with http://u.drg.li and never even got the fade out before the console froze. Tried once selfhosted and succeeded.

JumpPopCall is testing and committing directly to master, so it looks like it might be broken at the moment. I'd recommend pulling/downloading this commit if you want to try selfhosting.

Alexis1215

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You're using a bad commit (WiiUTest-master folder); I did the same thing at first. Download either the version that SonGoku (page 43) or ligerzero (page 46) shared as both seem to be working.
I have to wait until my mii falls asleep? or the exploit works immediately?

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

LooWiiG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to wait until my mii falls asleep? or the exploit works immediately?
It is not immediate. Your Mii will likely fall asleep, but that's not what to look for. If your screen starts to fade into a whitish greyish color around the same time that it freezes, you're using the correct delta value. (0-4) If you try the same delta value several times and your screen never fades, try a new one. If you're using u.drg.li, click a new number. If you're self-hosting, open the exploit.html file inside the payload folder with Notepad++ or something and change the number in there.

Alexis1215

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The mii falling asleep just seems to be the timing of when the exploit either works or crashes.
https://github.com/JumpCallPop/WiiUTest/archive/b558dffdf0fa6dbb5989e26132573b9677785602.zip
Use that one for the selfhost if you're getting the verify popup it worked for me kudos to Ouah
It is not immediate. Your Mii will likely fall asleep, but that's not what to look for. If your screen starts to fade into a whitish greyish color around the same time that it freezes, you're using the correct delta value. (0-4) If you try the same delta value several times and your screen never fades, try a new one. If you're using u.drg.li, click a new number. If you're self-hosting, open the exploit.html file inside the payload folder with Notepad++ or something and change the number in there.
Thanks guys! im going to keep trying

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys! im going to keep trying
If you use mongoose to selfhost, set your DNS to auto obtain and clear your browser save data on your wii u browser hosting that repo i sent you should give you a pretty high success rate (seems ilke its near 100% honestly.) Just keep at it

onkelrudsen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried using both Phyton 2 and Mangroose but in both file directories were no exploit files or hyperlinks (I couldnt find anything spelling exploit in the long lists)
I extracted the content of the Master ZIP into both the python folder on C:// and for Mangroose on the Desktop
How am i supposed to launch the exploit?

Thanks for the help boys!

Silver9000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried using both Phyton 2 and Mangroose but in both file directories were no exploit files or hyperlinks (I couldnt find anything spelling exploit in the long lists)
I extracted the content of the Master ZIP into both the python folder on C:// and for Mangroose on the Desktop
How am i supposed to launch the exploit?

Thanks for the help boys!

As for me, when I launch Mongoose, I get a tab on my PC browser that has only an IP as address, and the WiiU browser doesn't open it, instead, it redirects me to a Google search.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them