Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

4robinsona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to get everything working besides Haxchi booting up successfully. It just goes to a black screen and nothing. I used Pokemon Ranger (which is on the list of supported games) to use for Haxchi. All the files are correct on my SD card and I've tried switching between HB 1.3 and 1.4 numerous times.

Talked with a few people and they've assumed it might be the game I used at fault? I'll buy the Brain Training game on Friday when I get paid since I know for sure that one works.

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get everything working besides Haxchi booting up successfully. It just goes to a black screen and nothing. I used Pokemon Ranger (which is on the list of supported games) to use for Haxchi. All the files are correct on my SD card and I've tried switching between HB 1.3 and 1.4 numerous times.

Talked with a few people and they've assumed it might be the game I used at fault? I'll buy the Brain Training game on Friday when I get paid since I know for sure that one works.
Is the game installed on a external device or system memory? Also try to delete the title and reinstall it from the eshop.

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Close Skype if it's running and/or try to type http://192.xxx.x.x:80
No instance of Skype processes are running at all (triple checked), disabled any VPN things like Hamachi etc that are related to my internet and I still get a 112-1028 on my browser. The :80 thing didn't do anything either. I can still get in on my pc browser though.

ligerzero459

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Selfhosting is the way to go. Tried upwards of 50 times with http://u.drg.li and never even got the fade out before the console froze. Tried once selfhosted and succeeded.

JumpPopCall is testing and committing directly to master, so it looks like it might be broken at the moment. I'd recommend pulling/downloading this commit if you want to try selfhosting.

Reactions: OuahOuah

jde81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Selfhosting is the way to go. Tried upwards of 50 times with http://u.drg.li and never even got the fade out before the console froze. Tried once selfhosted and succeeded.

JumpPopCall is testing and committing directly to master, so it looks like it might be broken at the moment. I'd recommend pulling/downloading this commit if you want to try selfhosting.
How do I setup self hosting?

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France

Same here : hosting an older commit on Raspberry Pi with Apache and changing delta on exploit.html to 04.
Had to try... some times but other means were failure.

So maybe selfhosting is the key, on LAN.

Haxchi installed with Brain Age (free)

@ColtonDRG thanks for help, couldn't succeed with SSI on Apache sorty the change on delta for basic JumpPopCall release (before test) and it goes well.
I think selfhosting on same LAN is a good key, then changing on delta.

Also having blockng update with DNS and fiber at home so no a slow connection even to US server...

I tried all URL here (u.drg.li and others) about one day before I tried my solution...

Last edited by OuahOuah,

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tested multiple types of commits selfhosting and not once can i get the wiiu to load the page, yet the page always loads on my PC browser. Does anyone have anything to suggest as to why this isn't working or am i just stuck trying on u.drg.li over and over again?

pangster79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
after a while of trying and failing - I was able to get it working - by doing the following....

I had absolutely ZERO success trying to access the exploit over the web (I tried every site/mirror posted and each of the delta's SEVERAL dozen times!!).. so I decided to switch to self hosting. I'm on a Mac so downloaded Mongoose 6.5 and the source files on the OP. Extracted the source files, popped Mongoose in the folder and ran it. Started the browser on my WiiU and went to the IP address being served by mongoose (http://192.168.1.50:8080) and it served the web page almost instantly. I clicked on the Exploit option and it launched *FIRST* time after about 4 or 5 seconds - straight into HBL!! From there I installed HAXCHI and it now works fine.. I've made some additional notes below:

My firmware: 5.5.2
Home brew launcher version: 1.3
Source: Delta 0x2 (as per default source provided in OP - I DID NOT CHANGE THIS)
DNS: I changed DNS from the 'blocked ones' to 'AUTO ASSIGN' whilst installing this (now changed back!)
Exploit game used: Dr Kawashiga - NOTE!!!!!: I received an error when I initially tried to install HAXCHI (error was: MCP hook could not be opened) - which I related to the fact that I had launched and played the game BEFORE installing the exploit. I went into data management and deleted my save game and was then able to run the exploit again (twice in a row now successfully!!! from locally hosted files) and HAXCHI installed without any issues! - SO if you have used the game before trying to install HAXCHI then YOU WILL NEED TO DELETE THE SAVE DATA or you will run into trouble!!

so end result, system is now running HAXCHI on 5.5.2 and everything is working as it should!!! happy days! :)

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
I've tested multiple types of commits selfhosting and not once can i get the wiiu to load the page, yet the page always loads on my PC browser. Does anyone have anything to suggest as to why this isn't working or am i just stuck trying on u.drg.li over and over again?

Did yo try to change delta on exploit.html with selfhosting ?

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did yo try to change delta on exploit.html with selfhosting ?
I dont see what changing my delta would do if my exploit page doesn't load, or am i misinterpreting the point of changing the delta? I suppose I could change the delta, I'll try just about anything at this point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans