WB's MultiVersus adds Rick & Morty and Lebron James to its roster

Warner Bros. has the rights to a lot of properties, which is the crux of its fighting game, MultiVersus. As is the way of modern fighting games, more additions to the already wild roster are in the works: Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith will be joining the game, set to arrive for Season 1 of the game, while Lebron James, of reality--and also of Space Jam: A New Legacy--will be a playable fighter, available to play as on July 26th. On that same day, the game will be having an open beta, allowing players to try it out, if they haven't already bought into the $40 early access founder's pack. MultiVersus is a free-to-play fighting game, and has previously announced characters such as Batman, Arya Stark, Iron Giant, and Shaggy.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking forward to this game, but not with that /toxic fascist in it.

LeBron added. We'll was somewhat interested but now it's a hard pass. F that pos
Can someone tell me why you all hate lebron james? i really dont know why he so hated now? is it new?

Reactions: felix.200

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what makes lebron james in multiverses even funnier, is that in space jam 2, he SPECIFICALLY said he doesn't want to become another mascot, and be featured in toys, games ect. i barely even paid attention to the movie when i watched it, but i still somehow managed to remember that.

by putting him in multiverses, he actively betrays his character in the movie, which his appearance is based off of. they somehow managed to get him and his morals wrong from the very beginning by putting him in the game.

oh yeah hes in fortnite too. his cosmetics look sick in that game tho.

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess trying to get Michael Jordan would have cost them too much money.

Hell I would have even accepted Wayne Knight as a playable character, I guess I will have to wait for the inevitable Seinfeld Fighter game to come out for that though..

KitChan

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
what makes lebron james in multiverses even funnier, is that in space jam 2, he SPECIFICALLY said he doesn't want to become another mascot, and be featured in toys, games ect. i barely even paid attention to the movie when i watched it, but i still somehow managed to remember that.

by putting him in multiverses, he actively betrays his character in the movie, which his appearance is based off of. they somehow managed to get him and his morals wrong from the very beginning by putting him in the game.

oh yeah hes in fortnite too. his cosmetics look sick in that game tho.
When was he added ti Fortnite?

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing! That article must be imbued with magic or something, because after I read it, I checked my Xbox and the SSD is now mysteriously an extra 30 odd GB larger! WOW!

Thanks Epic Games!

Wow, Lebron james must me one of your biggest enemys

But FR, you think that WB would try to avoid controversy to sell there Multi-Verse game, but yet here we are. Also this idea has been done better several time like M.U.G.E.N, Capcom V.S. Marvel, Super Smash Bros, Hell EVEN NICKELODEON did it before them. Now in my opinion this is prob the cheapest of them all as well as the most usless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo