Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dexter222 said:
I tried to check this app out but couldn't get very far.

It wouldn't read my wbfs partition (everything else did) - it gave an error "incorrect or unformatted partition" even though I could run the integrity check on it.

Fair enough... I deleted the partition and redid from scratch.

I reformatted with this app (Inteligent GUI) and went to add ISOs from the drive...

When trying to add ISOs with the "file explorer" button a few hundred at a time it completely bogged down and failed anywhere between one and two hundred titles read in.

So... taking the partition I formated with this app I added 500 games with WBFS Manager 3.

When I try to open the partition with this app again I get the same error as before "incorrect or unformatted partition"

So I guess you can't use this app on full partitions?

I have quite a few ISOs and would love to store them and use them in the cISO format - it would free up lots of drive space - but I don't want to threaten the integrity of the games.

This app looks like it will have lots of great features once stable and functional - keep up the great work!
smile.gif
I look forward to checking it out when it's a bit further along.

Run the application as an Administrator every time. You should have no problem reading the partition then.

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Running as admin made no difference. I went ahead and started deleting games until I got to 470 and still wouldn't read the partition.

It read the small 75gig partition fine except sometimes the listing would be alphabetized other times not. I thought this extracted files in cISO format but was mistaken so, given the more refined WBFS Manager 3, I'm wondering how this app is of use to me anyways even if it did work.

Regardless... while extracting an ISO the program crashed and I lost the entire WBFS partition - this tool isn't safe to use. Fortunately it was a drive I'm just messing around with for this kind of thing and no real harm was done
smile.gif

ecw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had a 60gb USB (that worked fine with this app) filled so I transferred my games to the new drive and now it won't see the WBFS partition, just the FAT32. The only difference is the 60gb was fully WBFS while I have a 30gb Fat32 partition on the new drive. Other managers see the partition just fine. What could cause this?

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Nice! I am trying this out for the first time. One thing I would like to find out first, does this still have the bug of when you delete a game from the WBFS partition and insert another one. The one before will be corrupted?

I was using WBFS Manager 3.0 by alexDP all the while. Is it ok to switch to this? Also, does this support selection copying of ISO/CISOs from one hdd's WBFS to another hdd's WBFS? Any issues? (Not cloning whole HDD)

mcdhol

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i dunno should i thank you to el_mesias or hermes or whoever create this program...

i just want to say, your program is wonderful
you help me to backup my wii games, from pc to my wii hard disk external
well many, may be, compare it any usbloader or any wfbs manager, however those things doesn't work for me...
and i almost desperate when all things failed...

well lucky me, i found this program and, IT WORKED JUST AS I NEED!!!
SO THANK YOU GUYS!!!
yeah even though there are some bugs and error, IT'S OK!!! i believe you guys can fix it... it's just a matters of time...
i'm waiting for your next update!!!
KEEP THE HELL WONDERFUL AND GOOD WORK GUYS!!!

Bninja1v

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
dexter222 said:
I tried to check this app out but couldn't get very far.

It wouldn't read my wbfs partition (everything else did) - it gave an error "incorrect or unformatted partition" even though I could run the integrity check on it.

Fair enough... I deleted the partition and redid from scratch.

I reformatted with this app (Inteligent GUI) and went to add ISOs from the drive...

When trying to add ISOs with the "file explorer" button a few hundred at a time it completely bogged down and failed anywhere between one and two hundred titles read in.

So... taking the partition I formated with this app I added 500 games with WBFS Manager 3.

When I try to open the partition with this app again I get the same error as before "incorrect or unformatted partition"

So I guess you can't use this app on full partitions?

I have quite a few ISOs and would love to store them and use them in the cISO format - it would free up lots of drive space - but I don't want to threaten the integrity of the games.

This app looks like it will have lots of great features once stable and functional - keep up the great work!
smile.gif
I look forward to checking it out when it's a bit further along.

Run the application as an Administrator every time. You should have no problem reading the partition then.

Thanks Hooya ive been having this problem but took your advice and now it shows the games.
yay.gif

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This app is good but does have one issue:

Renaming - Why is it that renaming titles require underscores in place of spaces? No other WBFS manager needs to do this...

Other than that, everything works perfectly
smile.gif

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zektor said:
Adding many games - Went to add 230 games at once in queue. The first time, it stopped half way and gave an error about an "incompatible iso". Tried again, it added them all, but also added some garbage files that I did not queue and do not even exist!
Was this WBFS->WBFS or something else? I'm getting ready to move all of my games off of a 450GB partition to another 1TB drive, and am really looking for a good implementation of WBFS->WBFS, and preferably not needing .net.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skizzo said:
zektor said:
Adding many games - Went to add 230 games at once in queue. The first time, it stopped half way and gave an error about an "incompatible iso". Tried again, it added them all, but also added some garbage files that I did not queue and do not even exist!
Was this WBFS->WBFS or something else? I'm getting ready to move all of my games off of a 450GB partition to another 1TB drive, and am really looking for a good implementation of WBFS->WBFS, and preferably not needing .net.

No, it was just 230 ISOs from my NTFS hard drive over to a WBFS formatted 1TB drive. The isos are in an NTFS compressed folder, but I do not see how that affects anything as other wbfs managers do not have a problem adding them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.