1. HiQ67890

OP HiQ67890 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    How do I tell if a WBFS file is corrupt? Also how do I open WBFS files on a computer? Is there an app that I could download?

2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert

United States
    Wii Backup Manager

jeannotte likes this.
  3. HiQ67890

OP HiQ67890 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Ok, I have Wii backup manager installed. Now what can I do? My game is a WBFS file, but do I still need to be worried about what IOS it is?

4. tomasowa

tomasowa GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The latest version of Wii Backup Manager shouldn't need to be installed; I run Build 78 straight from the EXE file and have the whole folder stored as a Portable Application.

What this Application does is scan your specified Folder for all the ISO and WBFS Files it can recognise, with the option of turning the former into the latter. It also allows for downloading of CD Covers which it can include automatically into Flash Drives that you copy the WBFS into, specifically targetting the format needed by the Wii Emulator you're going to run it on, mine being USB Loader GX.

So, back to your question, theoretically, this Application can scan your WBFS and if it doesn't recognise it, that will be a sure sign said file is corrupted.

5. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Cyprus
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - currupt,