Status
Not open for further replies.

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to download a wbfs file in non torrent form? I dunno, it just seems like torrents take too long

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I don't need to know where to download them from, I found a place, so that's a non issue. What I need to know is how to assemble the parts after they're all downloaded. I know winrar is involved, but the most I've done with it so far is extract files, not put them together.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't know winrar myself (why use it when zipgenius, 7-zip and at least a dozen other freeware does the exact same thing), but I bet it's the same: just put all the parts together in a single folder. Then open any single of them (perhaps winrar insists that you open the .rar file, but I doubt it). In any case, you'll see the contents in the window (it'll be called something like "illegally downloaded wiigame.iso" or "somewiistuff.wbfs". Just drag 'n drop that file to somewhere...your desktop or wherever you want it. It'll automatically attempt to extract the file using all parts involved.

Ato Puro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The difference between a .wbfs file and a .ISO file is that .wbfs is ready for USB loaders, while .ISOs can be burnt into DVD or transfered to .wbfs.

But since you didn't ask for the differences between the 2 file extensions, I'd say your topic has "pirate" written all over it.

jicksun

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yaywii.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ