Hacking WBFS can't read drive....

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i've succesfully installed 2 games from waninkoko's latest's usb loader... and loading them, they work perfectly....

but now when itry to install games from a list WBFS managers, none of them can.. all giving errors
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

please help
cry.gif

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jazvdb said:
Ok i've succesfully installed 2 games from waninkoko's latest's usb loader... and loading them, they work perfectly....

but now when itry to install games from a list WBFS managers, none of them can.. all giving errors
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

please help
cry.gif

what did you use to format?
how did you put games on the drive?
are partitions on the drive all primary?

some info please, also what error do you get?
also state rev and stuff

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spidy1000 said:
jazvdb said:

hate2.gif
hate2.gif

please help
cry.gif

what did you use to format?
how did you put games on the drive?
are partitions on the drive all primary?

some info please, also what error do you get?
also state rev and stuff

i sued usb loader to format it, and i installed the games by using the usb loader from dvd

the errror i always get error cannot load drive, please make sure the drive is not in use.......

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hook up the drive to your PC, and use WBFS Manager to format it to WBFS, (do a quickformat to NTFS first) after that you can use wbfs manager to add iso's or a loader to rip discs. There are a lot of compatibility issues when you let the usb loader format the drive

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, here are the pointer.

Make sure all partitions on the drive are primary.
if there is only 1 partition on the drive, use windows disc management to remove the partition and create a new primary partition. After that QUICKformat the partition with disc management to NTFS.
Now load up WBFS manager and select the driveletter for you just newly created ntfs patition.
Click FORMAT and it should only take a second to convert it. Now load the drive and you should be able to add iso's. If that does not work try another drive

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spidy1000 said:
Ok, here are the pointer.

Make sure all partitions on the drive are primary.
if there is only 1 partition on the drive, use windows disc management to remove the partition and create a new primary partition. After that QUICKformat the partition with disc management to NTFS.
Now load up WBFS manager and select the driveletter for you just newly created ntfs patition.
Click FORMAT and it should only take a second to convert it. Now load the drive and you should be able to add iso's. If that does not work try another drive

you may not wanna believe me,
but still... error...error....error
hate2.gif

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sd cards are not really good for wbfs manager
try a quickformat with panasonic sd card formatter and try again

i would advise you to get a external HDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1