Gaming Ways to contact FlatMii Team ?

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi guys,

Well, i was thinking of contacting the FlatMii team and requesting them to at least think about creating a thing just like FlatMii for the Xbox 360. I mean, there shouldn't be much difference considering they already did a GREAT JOB emulating the Wii drive. I just wanna put the idea across since many "knowledgeable" people/hackers already said that it's within the realms of possibility
smile.gif

I went on their website, and only the contact addresses were sales and support. May be I should try the support email ID
tongue.gif

But anyways, do any of you guys know someone here or on other forums who is directly related to the FlatMii team ?

It would be much appreciated. Thanx a lot in advance
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the record several similar devices (GC to IDE) for the GC were made ( http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=18006 ) and with the wii drive not being all that different to the GC......

Also some people have hacked commercially available drives to work on the 360, alas a few searches (including the usual suspects) do not turn up anything and I can not remember enough specifics to narrow it down.

edit: spoke too soon

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Yeah, this.

The only thing I'd love to see, though, is the ability to play out-of-region games, which flashing does not allow
frown.gif

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Zerrix said:
Well, why don't you just flash your xBox 360 system with iXtreme?

Well, I am more interested in the idea of loading ISOs directly from a PC or external HDD rather than burning them on DL DVDrs
smile.gif
The concept of FlatMii is just amazing dude
biggrin.gif

FAST6191 Dude...thanx a lot for your reply
smile.gif
Am happy they've hacked the commercially available drives to work with 360. It's a really good find
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: