Ways to contact FlatMii Team ?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by ravihpa, Feb 21, 2009.

1. ravihpa
    OP

ravihpa GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 11, 2007
    India
    Hi guys,

Well, i was thinking of contacting the FlatMii team and requesting them to at least think about creating a thing just like FlatMii for the Xbox 360. I mean, there shouldn't be much difference considering they already did a GREAT JOB emulating the Wii drive. I just wanna put the idea across since many "knowledgeable" people/hackers already said that it's within the realms of possibility [​IMG]

I went on their website, and only the contact addresses were sales and support. May be I should try the support email ID [​IMG]

But anyways, do any of you guys know someone here or on other forums who is directly related to the FlatMii team ?

It would be much appreciated. Thanx a lot in advance [​IMG]

2. Snave2008

Snave2008 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 14, 2008
    Cardiff
    Via tin cans and a piece of string?

Lol na unless anyone heads in here and knows one of the team, you're best bet is to hit up the sales email from the site I guess.

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    For the record several similar devices (GC to IDE) for the GC were made ( http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=18006 ) and with the wii drive not being all that different to the GC......

Also some people have hacked commercially available drives to work on the 360, alas a few searches (including the usual suspects) do not turn up anything and I can not remember enough specifics to narrow it down.

edit: spoke too soon

4. Zerrix

Zerrix GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 11, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Earth
    Well, why don't you just flash your xBox 360 system with iXtreme?

5. Ergo

Ergo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 29, 2008
    United States
    ^Yeah, this.

The only thing I'd love to see, though, is the ability to play out-of-region games, which flashing does not allow [​IMG]

6. ravihpa
    OP

ravihpa GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 11, 2007
    India
    Well, I am more interested in the idea of loading ISOs directly from a PC or external HDD rather than burning them on DL DVDrs [​IMG] The concept of FlatMii is just amazing dude [​IMG]

FAST6191 Dude...thanx a lot for your reply [​IMG] Am happy they've hacked the commercially available drives to work with 360. It's a really good find [​IMG]

7. lll

lll GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2008
    The 360 drives are a variant on plane old SATA, and the firmware of the drives has already been hacked.