Hacking Way to install Wii homebrew with Zelda TP?

suppachipmunk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Complete Noob to the Wii scene. I actually dont even own my own wii, it is my friends.

But I was wondering if there is a way to install homebrew and emulators without the use of the Twilight Princess Hack or without a Mod chip.

I did a search and looked through the Wii Hacking section, but couldnt find anything to shed some light on this for me.

I have already found the homebrew sticky, and the TP Hack sticky. But if anyone could clarify this for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Suppachipmunk

suppachipmunk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply. My friend actually was curious about the hacks, so that is why I asked.

I can get TP either by purchasing it, or renting it. I already have it and beatin it for the Gamecube.

Once I install the homebrew channel using the TP hack, would I ever need that game again, or is it needed each time I want to install some new homebrew or emulators?

Thanks in advance again.

CoinCollector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suppachipmunk said:
Once I install the homebrew channel using the TP hack, would I ever need that game again, or is it needed each time I want to install some new homebrew or emulators?

Nope - once you install the Homebrew Channel via the Twilight Hack with Zelda, you don't need the game anymore. You can do everything from the channel!

zant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way yet. But Twiizers are busy with other games know, so just wait, and there will be more than just TP

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
So long as he doesn't have 3.3, you can install the Homebrew Channel via the TP hack only. After that, simply read up on how to use the HBC and get a WAD installer/uninstaller/manager and you'll be good to go after that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k