Watch_Dogs Confirmed For Release On Wii U

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so agitated by this. What a stupid move.

I mean I'm not calling the fucking game Watch_Dogs.

But it's cool it's on the Wii U although I'll probably get the PS3 (or PS4) version myself.

Better than #watchdogs.

Reactions: Gahars

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Music_notes_by_KibasGirlyGirl.gif
who let the dogs out?
Music_notes_by_KibasGirlyGirl.gif

Reactions: Celice

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh boy wonder how those PC sales are going to go.
With platforms like Steam around, piracy is less of an issue these days and the problem is blown way out of proportion. Sure, the sales are (usually) smaller than on secure, dedicated gaming platforms, but they're nothing to be ashamed of. Blizzard's been making PC games only for the past two generations and they don't seem to be starving, Valve's doing great with Steam as well.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm so agitated by this. What a stupid move.

I mean I'm not calling the fucking game Watch_Dogs.
It must be due to underscores being prominent in screen names where spaces aren't usually permitted. I bet it was thought up by some real hipsters who know how to be cool. As an added bonus, and maybe this even occurred to them, the underscore isn't a word-breaking character like a hyphen. That means that 'Watch' and 'Dogs' will never be separated by line wrapping either on screen or in print, the two words will always be next to each other which makes it easier to associate a sentence with the game.

Game looks cool, though.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With platforms like Steam around, piracy is less of an issue these days and the problem is blown way out of proportion. Sure, the sales are (usually) smaller than on secure, dedicated gaming platforms, but they're nothing to be ashamed of. Blizzard's been making PC games only for the past two generations and they don't seem to be starving, Valve's doing great with Steam as well.
And the sales, man. Games I love but probably never would have bought, go on sale and I buy them. Borderlands 1 Complete for $5? Sign me up!
Even the new games go on sale for nearly 50% sometimes. Beats having to deal with AP bull and no online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.