Watch_Dogs 2 to be given away for free on PC during the Ubisoft Forward event on July 12th

lv0JUos.png

Even if you're not interested in what Ubisoft has planned for their upcoming Ubisoft Forward event, you might still want to pay attention as to when the show takes place, as you'll be able to claim a free game. To celebrate their showcase, set for July 12th, Ubisoft will be giving away Watch_Dogs 2 for free on Uplay for PC. You'll be able to claim it and redeem it to your account permanently, when the giveaway goes live the same time that Ubisoft Forward kicks off--at 12pm PT/10pm BST. As for the future of the series, Ubisoft is still working on Watch Dogs: Legion, which is planned to release on both current and next-gen consoles and PC.

:arrow: Source

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nice, If anyone hasn't played it yet this would be a great time to start! I 'tried' the game years ago and ended up enjoying it so much that I bought it. Thankfully on sale.

It's not the best of it's genre, but the unique gameplay mechanics make it worth playing.

I'm hopeful the next game will be even more unique, and not require an upgrade to my PC.:nayps3:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Eh, free is free even if you need to use uCancer uPlay. I'll grab it, I suppose. Never played much of the first one so I just skipped the second outright, but I might pick them back up at some point

I think I also got the first game for free from Ubisoft at some point, too :unsure:

Reactions: Zense and RyRyIV
D

Deleted User

keep in mind, this game is notoriously hard to run
if you have a bad CPU, or even a 4 year old CPU, don't bother

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I can tell, this is basically Ubisoft are not making much money from Watch Dogs 2 and not a lot of people are using their Uplay launcher, so they decided to make the game free to lure in more users to using Uplay. No thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them