Gaming Was Q*Bert ever released for the 3DS or DS

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As a kid I used to play the arcade machine of Q*Bert and also have it on my Vita

I would however love to play it on my N3DS if possible

Does anyone know if it was ever released on the 3DS or for that matter DS or if there is some form of injection version floating around ?

TIA

Reactions: kop365

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sadly there was no official release made of it. I remember the first one I played was an old phone game which was kind of addicting when I understood the game.

You can always inject of course and it's not that hard if you don't know already how to do it. Qbert is on many of the systems that can be injected or played through an emulator like Arcade, Commodore 64, NES, SNES, Gameboy Color and probably others in compilations or similar clone games.

Last edited by Zense,
Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly there was no official release made of it. I remember the first one I played was an old phone game which was kind of addicting when I understood the game.

You can always inject of course and it's not that hard if you don't know already how to do it. Qbert is on many of the systems that can be injected or played through an emulator like Arcade, Commodore 64, NES, SNES, Gameboy Color and probably others in compilations or similar clone games.

great thank you, I thought that might be the case.... I'll try to determine which is the best version to use in that case

I might go a step further and try and find a version of Chuckie Egg too

Reactions: kop365 and Zense

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
great thank you, I thought that might be the case.... I'll try to determine which is the best version to use in that case

I might go a step further and try and find a version of Chuckie Egg too
New Super Ultimate Injector (NSUI) is the way to go.

Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think I played the GBC game. I didn't love it, but I am going to watch that video. Ports and different game versions are fascinating to me.

I used to play this in the arcade as a kid, I was really crap at the game back then and ofc it cost me money too. Played it on the Atari 2600 too which was poor graphically but great fun.

Totally love the Vita version and really addicted too.

Reactions: kop365 and Zense

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa How have you been