Homebrew [Warning] RAT in CTR SDK "11"'s Ryan leak

D

Deleted-379826

developing, debugging, testing etc. Things like NEWER versions of devmenu or previously unseen things like BETTER than homebrew theme creators and other stuff. It's probably better and not too much more trouble to sign up for a dev account takes like 10 mins total (depends)

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
developing, debugging, testing etc. Things like NEWER versions of devmenu or previously unseen things like BETTER than homebrew theme creators and other stuff. It's probably better and not too much more trouble to sign up for a dev account takes like 10 mins total (depends)
Sounds interesting. I'm gonna download it now.

D

Deleted-379826

Sounds interesting. I'm gonna download it now.
(you can get more if you sign up like Unity and stuff that hasn't leaked!) Also there is a tutorial on the temp for dev fw too so if you sign up or at least download the leaked sdk plus get that you have literally everything a nintendo dev has (almost like you also have one of those dev consoles they sell for 2-3k!)

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(you can get more if you sign up like Unity and stuff that hasn't leaked!) Also there is a tutorial on the temp for dev fw too so if you sign up or at least download the leaked sdk plus get that you have literally everything a nintendo dev has (almost like you also have one of those dev consoles they sell for 2-3k!)
I'm only 14. And besides, I'm still learning Unity 5 anyway.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
(almost like you also have one of those dev consoles they sell for 2-3k!)
Actually they sell the dev consoles on the Nintendo Dev website for the same price as retail ones.
It's CTR-DEBUGGING box things that cost a fortune, and you will end up without one with this method.

D

Deleted-379826

Actually they sell the dev consoles on the Nintendo Dev website for the same price as retail ones.
It's CTR-DEBUGGING box things that cost a fortune, and you will end up without one with this method.
No there are also things like the panda which are WAY more
I'm only 14. And besides, I'm still learning Unity 5 anyway.
You can lie about age, just don't upload to eshop and stuff if you don't feel safe lol

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
upload_2016-7-7_20-52-6.png

D

Deleted-379826

iirc, those are alreally converted to CIA (the SDK 11.4 packages).
Yeah but they do not install properly, they are not proper YET

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

share them with me on my gdrive. am part of the fe fates dev team :P
Where is your Gdrive, and I ment official nintendo dev silly, but maybe if you promise no spilling anything although would prefer you sign up at least

Reactions: Billy Acuña
D

Deleted-379826

You do know getting caught for sharing anything like this can give you easy legal action from nintendo, YOU SIGN AN NDA

Ohh, thanks for warning me, I'm too lazy to convert those so I'll wait for them on that iso site :^)
No problem! they don't do damage though. I have them if you would like to take 10 mins to sign up to be a real dev though!

Reactions: Billy Acuña

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You do know getting caught for sharing anything like this can give you easy legal action from nintendo, YOU SIGN AN NDA

No problem! they don't do damage though. I have them if you would like to take 10 mins to sign up to be a real dev though!
VPN ftw[emoji14]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==