WARNING: Don't buy Xecuter SX Pro or Xecuter SX OS from SwitchSX.com

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're shipping them out in batches based on when orders were placed. I wasn't in the first batch either. Relax. I don't even plan on using mine until they update it a few times and work out the kinks.
for this, i disagree...it's not in the order it came.. it's very random

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered within the first batch on day one of the pre-orders going up. I've only gotten one email stating my tracking number, and it's been stuck on "Pre-Shipment", awaiting pickup... Whatever the fuck that means... for about a week now. Many people have gotten their license file from other places, but still none from SwitchSX.com... So I can see where the OP is coming from... I'm getting impatient, and shit's looking fishy.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered within the first batch on day one of the pre-orders going up. I've only gotten one email stating my tracking number, and it's been stuck on "Pre-Shipment", awaiting pickup... Whatever the fuck that means... for about a week now. Many people have gotten their license file from other places, but still none from SwitchSX.com... So I can see where the OP is coming from... I'm getting impatient, and shit's looking fishy.
I have a good hunch that our pre shipment orders wont go out until June 30th or a couple of days before it since that was their latest announcement regarding on the orders.

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well I talked with him a little bit, they have thousands of preorders. The problem is that they get only a "few" every day from the factory

Edit: with few I mean that what you saw on the pictures he regularly posts about new stock

Last edited by Dan-the-Rebirth,

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
All OS licenses orders were delivered already from them.

As for refunds all you have to do is escalate it on PayPal and they will issue a refund no questions asked (as long as the order wasn’t shipped)

A few already received their orders and many more received their tracking numbers. It’s not realistic to expect a limited workforce, dealing with thousands of orders, shipping out daily and constantly waiting for stock from TX, to be available to babysit everyone throughout their order. Anson said that all preorders will be shipped by June 30, orders done after June 20 should be shipped by July 10.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: My package shipped and will be here Saturday... But still no license file, so I emailed customer support, and asked them to send me my license file for my order number.

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
UPDATE: My package shipped and will be here Saturday... But still no license file, so I emailed customer support, and asked them to send me my license file for my order number.

Did you ordered the SX pro and the SX OS separated? Because if you ordered the SX Pro the key is in the dongle and is not sent separately

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you ordered the SX pro and the SX OS separated? Because if you ordered the SX Pro the key is in the dongle and is not sent separately
I ordered the Pro, yes. Good to know it's in the dongle. Thanks.

Reactions: DeuX

ganbare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was stuck on pre-shipment since June 16th and was finally accepted on 20th. I opted for the cheapest shipping, I live on the opposite side of the country and yet the order will still arrive by the 23rd. My patience was tested with it being stuck at pre-shipment, but thankfully it went through without me having to do anything else at all. I didn't feel that pestering them would have make it any faster. Just had to learn to sit on my hands.. and also refresh my tracking number every few hours.

Reactions: Randall Stevens

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I was stuck on pre-shipment since June 16th and was finally accepted on 20th. I opted for the cheapest shipping, I live on the opposite side of the country and yet the order will still arrive by the 23rd. My patience was tested with it being stuck at pre-shipment, but thankfully it went through without me having to do anything else at all. I didn't feel that pestering them would have make it any faster. Just had to learn to sit on my hands.. and also refresh my tracking number every few hours.
Me too, I'm in Washington State, west coast.

D

Deleted User

Just because you're having a tough time, doesn't mean your purchase isn't getting sent to you. The site has alot of people from everywhere purchasing from them. They also have a certain amount of supplies to send to everyone. 1st batch are gone and I don't know about the 2nd and 3rd. I've purchased from switchsx.com with PayPal and I didn't have a problem with them at all. I got what I wanted on Monday. You can trust the site. You just gotta wait for your package. Probably before the end of the month, you'll get it. Don't create a thread and ruin it's reputation they have

Rel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully everyone receives their orders, but I can understand the anger.

Last edited by Rel,

coolfunkypanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine today ordered 5/17 #349 no complaints here.

Attachments

• ca4cf22ede7a666e53e029444906a8ba.jpg
    ca4cf22ede7a666e53e029444906a8ba.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 141

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
I'm not even sure why people are attacking OP like the store is making him a favor by delivering their product. He purchased a product and got an expected delivery time which was not met. The OP went to ask about any issue in his order and got ignored. Anyone in his shoes would mistrust a store like that. Being understaffed is hardly an excuse as if automated replies weren't a thing on Facebook (or better yet, e-mail or post about an unexpected delay like a normal reseller would do).

Now, there's also the possibility the OP misunderstood the info he could have gotten (as in, the expected date was referring to the first batch instead of his order), or that there was a proper form to contact the store's customer support the OP didn't use, in which case it his fault.

Nonetheless, I hope nobody in this thread ever gets a job as PR or customer support because yikes, poor customers.

Reactions: apfelsaft45

shadowrukia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
To make it short, when I bought an SX Pro from them (paid by PayPal right away) ....
1. They emailed me that the order will be shipped between 15th - 20th
2. The person who's in charge of payment and shipping is active in their FB's page, so I asked a question about the status of my order on 15th which they never replied (After they got my money they don't reply my FB's messages and email at all)
3. It's already 21st and they have not shipped the order yet, and yes they ignore my questions.
4. so I asked them and called them out on their FB's public post, which they deleted my post right away.

Basically, they are very unprofessional and not trustworthy. I suggest everyone to buy from other stores if you can.
this is just bullshit. beecause you cant wait, its not even their fault its xecuters they cant keep up with all the pre orders.
and they said if you cant wait you can request a refund with paypal, learn to grow up and wait or dont pre order anything anymore.

PS. mine was shipped with DHL already just 2 days ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello