WARNING: Don't buy Xecuter SX Pro or Xecuter SX OS from SwitchSX.com

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by iteacha, Jun 22, 2018.

1. djricekcn

djricekcn GBAtemp Maniac

May 29, 2009
    United States
    for this, i disagree...it's not in the order it came.. it's very random

2. Jayro

Jayro MediCat USB and Mini Windows 10 Developer

GBAtemp Patron
    Jayro is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    I pre-ordered within the first batch on day one of the pre-orders going up. I've only gotten one email stating my tracking number, and it's been stuck on "Pre-Shipment", awaiting pickup... Whatever the fuck that means... for about a week now. Many people have gotten their license file from other places, but still none from SwitchSX.com... So I can see where the OP is coming from... I'm getting impatient, and shit's looking fishy.

3. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    I have a good hunch that our pre shipment orders wont go out until June 30th or a couple of days before it since that was their latest announcement regarding on the orders.

4. Dan-the-Rebirth

Dan-the-Rebirth GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 5, 2014
    Australia
    Well I talked with him a little bit, they have thousands of preorders. The problem is that they get only a "few" every day from the factory

Edit: with few I mean that what you saw on the pictures he regularly posts about new stock

Last edited by Dan-the-Rebirth, Jun 22, 2018
  5. DeuX

DeuX GBAtemp Regular

Jun 14, 2018
    Switzerland
    All OS licenses orders were delivered already from them.

As for refunds all you have to do is escalate it on PayPal and they will issue a refund no questions asked (as long as the order wasn’t shipped)

A few already received their orders and many more received their tracking numbers. It’s not realistic to expect a limited workforce, dealing with thousands of orders, shipping out daily and constantly waiting for stock from TX, to be available to babysit everyone throughout their order. Anson said that all preorders will be shipped by June 30, orders done after June 20 should be shipped by July 10.

6. Jayro

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    UPDATE: My package shipped and will be here Saturday... But still no license file, so I emailed customer support, and asked them to send me my license file for my order number.

7. DeuX

DeuX GBAtemp Regular

Jun 14, 2018
    Switzerland
    Did you ordered the SX pro and the SX OS separated? Because if you ordered the SX Pro the key is in the dongle and is not sent separately

8. Jayro

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    I ordered the Pro, yes. Good to know it's in the dongle. Thanks.

DeuX likes this.
  9. ganbare

ganbare Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2018
    United States
    I was stuck on pre-shipment since June 16th and was finally accepted on 20th. I opted for the cheapest shipping, I live on the opposite side of the country and yet the order will still arrive by the 23rd. My patience was tested with it being stuck at pre-shipment, but thankfully it went through without me having to do anything else at all. I didn't feel that pestering them would have make it any faster. Just had to learn to sit on my hands.. and also refresh my tracking number every few hours.

Randall Stevens likes this.
  10. Randall Stevens
    This message by Randall Stevens has been removed from public view by Chary, Jun 22, 2018, Reason: Bickering..
    Jun 22, 2018
  11. Jayro

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    Me too, I'm in Washington State, west coast.

12. MadonnaProject

MadonnaProject GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2006
    I placed an order with online-trendz, do we know how long it takes for them to send the code?

13. epickid37

epickid37 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    Mt. Celeste
    I just got my sx pro from switchsx.com. they're legit

14. CrisFTW

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    Just because you're having a tough time, doesn't mean your purchase isn't getting sent to you. The site has alot of people from everywhere purchasing from them. They also have a certain amount of supplies to send to everyone. 1st batch are gone and I don't know about the 2nd and 3rd. I've purchased from switchsx.com with PayPal and I didn't have a problem with them at all. I got what I wanted on Monday. You can trust the site. You just gotta wait for your package. Probably before the end of the month, you'll get it. Don't create a thread and ruin it's reputation they have

15. rwn

rwn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2010
    United States
    cali...
    just received my day one order from them... so yea worked out decently for me

16. Rel

Rel GBAtemp Regular

Jun 4, 2018
    United States
    Hopefully everyone receives their orders, but I can understand the anger.

Last edited by Rel, Jul 10, 2018
  17. coolfunkypanda

coolfunkypanda Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2017
    United States
    Got mine today ordered 5/17 #349 no complaints here.

Attached Files:

18. Randall Stevens

Randall Stevens Not a fan of stupid people

Oct 5, 2003
    Hong Kong
    Alderaan (post war)
    LOL, wow....

So we have people that ordered 5 minutes after the SX Pro went live still waiting and people that ordered a day later getting theirs.

19. Garro

Garro Pendulum of souls!

Aug 15, 2009
    Chile
    Somewhere
    I'm not even sure why people are attacking OP like the store is making him a favor by delivering their product. He purchased a product and got an expected delivery time which was not met. The OP went to ask about any issue in his order and got ignored. Anyone in his shoes would mistrust a store like that. Being understaffed is hardly an excuse as if automated replies weren't a thing on Facebook (or better yet, e-mail or post about an unexpected delay like a normal reseller would do).

Now, there's also the possibility the OP misunderstood the info he could have gotten (as in, the expected date was referring to the first batch instead of his order), or that there was a proper form to contact the store's customer support the OP didn't use, in which case it his fault.

Nonetheless, I hope nobody in this thread ever gets a job as PR or customer support because yikes, poor customers.

apfelsaft45 likes this.
  20. shadowrukia

shadowrukia Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2018
    Australia
    this is just bullshit. beecause you cant wait, its not even their fault its xecuters they cant keep up with all the pre orders.
    and they said if you cant wait you can request a refund with paypal, learn to grow up and wait or dont pre order anything anymore.

PS. mine was shipped with DHL already just 2 days ago.

21. Jayro

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jul 23, 2012
    United States
    Octo Canyon
    Mine came today. OwO

Last edited by Jayro, Jun 23, 2018
    MasterJ360 and m_babble like this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted