WARNING: Don't buy Xecuter SX Pro or Xecuter SX OS from SwitchSX.com

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@iteacha awwww man you were right this is such a scam totally not trust worthy! (that's sarcasm BTW)

Attachments

• XS.jpg
    XS.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 223
Reactions: 210modz

moopas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine several days ago. Was number 437. I also got the free Switch case promotion from their facebook page. They are definitely not scamming anyone unless it is accidental. Erased messages or ignored posts were probably due to wording or verbal tact. No offense, but someone who comes here and states what was said here as well as taking offense to those telling them to *chill* probably didn't leave a very enticing or verbally eloquent post to begin with. Its been only a mere 7 days since launch, just relax, chill, calm down, and be civil. I know personally that Switchsx responds to people, but they are also busy, have had a few trolls and attacks by rude people or those that are impatient and feel entitled.

TLDR; relax, and be civil, they will get to it.

Reactions: m_babble

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm order # 952 and ordered June 7th so it's a preorder. That means being shipped before or on the 30th.
I still wasn't able to pay via paypal and I never received a payment request. Actually I was but it was cancelled so I asked about it and the admin told me that paypal is risky and he's holding off on it for now. So he made it up to me by saying that he'll ship my order out and have me pay later. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me! I'll never forget this seller. Plus I'm getting a free case from them, it'll be worth the wait for SX OS Pro sometime in early July when it arrives from shipment. I'm perfectly content with with them and I post on their facebook group often to reply to people and talk about SX OS. It was a fun group ever since I joined.

As long as I'm not order # 1,500 I'll be fine to wait it out. A whole lot of things will be developed by the time I get mine.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
This has probably already been said but, I don't feel like going through all 4 pages of this thread
www.switchsx.com is perfectly fine. I preordered mine on May 17th and got it yesterday.
Wow, and I thought I had a low number of 362

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My order # is 500. Status is complete. Tracking says a shipping label was created, but nothing else. Hope they take their time. The longer it takes to get to my hands, the more useful it'll be when it gets here.

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
My order # is 500. Status is complete. Tracking says a shipping label was created, but nothing else. Hope they take their time. The longer it takes to get to my hands, the more useful it'll be when it gets here.

That’s normal it takes 2 to 3 days to show up on the tracking due to order being picked up by the carrier and inserted in the system. Heck I bet that after it shows up, the next update is that it’s in your country already.

For all that is worth I have been chatting with the owner and I’m even modding his Facebook group. If for a single moment I believed it was a scam, I would step down from helping him.

SwordX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the 700's and still says processing. I guess its going to be a while at the rate they are going.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not even sure why people are attacking OP like the store is making him a favor by delivering their product. He purchased a product and got an expected delivery time which was not met. The OP went to ask about any issue in his order and got ignored. Anyone in his shoes would mistrust a store like that. Being understaffed is hardly an excuse as if automated replies weren't a thing on Facebook (or better yet, e-mail or post about an unexpected delay like a normal reseller would do).

Now, there's also the possibility the OP misunderstood the info he could have gotten (as in, the expected date was referring to the first batch instead of his order), or that there was a proper form to contact the store's customer support the OP didn't use, in which case it his fault.

Nonetheless, I hope nobody in this thread ever gets a job as PR or customer support because yikes, poor customers.
I don't even think he got ignored he probably didn't have the patience to wait for a reply either. The waiting would have helped him in his favor he wouldn't be banned if he is already. By the time he would get the pro he would have better understanding to not go online while using it.

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I don't even think he got ignored he probably didn't have the patience to wait for a reply either. The waiting would have helped him in his favor he wouldn't be banned if he is already. By the time he would get the pro he would have better understanding to not go online while using it.

The guy is packing and sending orders constantly. Last time he showed me a screen of his email he had over 2000 emails

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The guy is packing and sending orders constantly. Last time he showed me a screen of his email he had over 2000 emails
lol no surprise there I see the same questions all over the FB group, so I can only imagine what Anson has to go through, but yeah we all paid and we all have to wait no one gets treated differently no matter how many messages you throw at him.
Those who wait get their orders :)

dave11674

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree, and because i said it how it was on the fb page i got banned lol

if he only sent out in order number and kept customers up to date on which order he was doing then it would all be good
hes a plum and sends out order 1267 before 264 ?!?!?!? what kinda logic is that, and both orders were paid up straight away before anyone says.

ive initiated a refund on the resolution center.

they dont respond to your emails, totally blank you. if i knew where to get them from id order a thousand and bang them out in the uk only.
ill take my money elsewhere, they can suck my schlong

dave

Reactions: Marcsoup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: