Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Issues like this is why I always use paypal if the site is anything but a well known reputable site. You get peace of mind with your banking details being safer and customer support can step in with issues like this if communication breaks down.
AFAIK peachDS.com is the only flashcart seller that has PayPal as an option.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I would say for Europeans shop01media.com has never let me down. They respond bloody fast on emails as well. (aka. with in 1 day. Often actually at the evening, so it's more of a sidebusiness I would guess)

BloodRose

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I would say for Europeans shop01media.com has never let me down. They respond bloody fast on emails as well. (aka. with in 1 day. Often actually at the evening, so it's more of a sidebusiness I would guess)

Thanks, that looks like a good site. It's a shame that they charge extra for delivery though.

tri_fin

Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered a card from these people, arrived broken, have sent them 10 emails over the last week asking for return/replacement and not had one reply........ Complete rip off.
DO NOT USE http://www.3dscarduk.com

The primary payment site is 8-shop.com, ... DO NOT USE EITHER......
Hopefully they will lose their reseller status with some card manufacturers when I have finished with them!

I will find you and I will ...............

To add. I had an awful experience with them. In the end I complained to my credit card company and stopped the payment.

Don't order from these people.

Romnerd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for all your constructive and very useful replies, (except the obvious 5year olds comment )
After sending 50 emails over the last few days, I got one reply..... Unfortunately I am still being strung along, so other avenues being sought.

DO NOT USE THEM....

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for all your constructive and very useful replies, (except the obvious 5year olds comment )
After sending 50 emails over the last few days, I got one reply..... Unfortunately I am still being strung along, so other avenues being sought.

DO NOT USE THEM....
Please keep us updated with how it goes.

Reactions: Romnerd

Romnerd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Please keep us updated with how it goes.
Well, some good news at last......
After sending them over 50 emails, pretty much two every day! I had a couple of replies after I threatened them with legal action and credit card claims etc....
I got full refund, the full amount (inc the few £'s extra they took too)

So whilst hey may not be complete crooks they are completely f###### useless and completely unreliable.
My story ends with a smile, but keep away from this shambles of a Chinese based company.
DO NOT ORDER FROM http://www.3dscarduk.com

Now I will order from one of the recommended suppliers mentioned above,
Thank you all for your support,
Much love and keep gaming! :-)

Reactions: linuxares

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yes it is gbatemp's sponsor and they wouldn't risk losing their sponsorship and reputation as they get a lot of customers through gbatemp. They are reliable and actually have customer service. You can also pay with PayPal if you email them.

Reactions: Romnerd

Romnerd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it is gbatemp's sponsor and they wouldn't risk losing their sponsorship and reputation as they get a lot of customers through gbatemp. They are reliable and actually have customer service. You can also pay with PayPal if you email them.

Thanks, I ordered from them many years ago when they were gbatemp sponsor but i thought the original nds-card.com closed down?..

If they are gbatemp sponsor and reliable we should all be using them..... :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~