Warioware D.I.Y.

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by staticfritz, Mar 24, 2010.

1. staticfritz
    OP

staticfritz GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2006
    Canada
    I get this weird error that says the disk is fragmented. I downloaded from three different sources and tried trimmed and untrimmed. Can't play. Anyone else have this problem? How did you solve it?

2. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    This game is fixed in the latest release 1.58, you have downloaded the release from TC's forum?

3. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    Reformat your microSD using this tool: http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/

Make sure you have over 32MB of space on your microSD for the save file of Wario DIY, also don't turn off the DS if it seems to be stuck on "Loading," it's normal.

4. vergessen

vergessen Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    it happens copy everything off your sd card onto a folder on your computer, format the card using the panasonic formater tool put everything back on, if you are running the current firmware the game should work fine

5. Tanas

Tanas GBAtemp Addict

Aug 19, 2006
    Try defragging your card it worked for me.

6. blainy

blainy GBAtemp Fan

Nov 1, 2008
    australia

no, that is bad for the card....best to copy everything off of it like has been mentioned previous, and do a format, and put the stuff back on..doesn't use as many read/write cycles as defragging..

7. Gariscus

Gariscus Former Team Cyclops Mod

Jun 5, 2009
    Yeah, that is bad for the card. The equivalent of defragging for a micro sd is simply copying all of the files off, then copying them back on again.

8. staticfritz
    OP

staticfritz GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2006
    Canada
    Success! I rewrote the card using SD writer and put everything back on. I didn't defrag. It works like a charm, now, and I think my SD card is a little lighter, too.